3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
we will return
November 1, 2011, 10:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
Quoted from 1739
When times are tough for town at least we can have the Gimps to laugh at . If you fancy a good laugh read that > http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5  ( Nice to see them remaining posotive )  

Had a look at it and found this video. [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15534362.stm[/url]
We need toughening up, anyone think we should sign the red teams number 18?

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 22
ROKERITE
November 1, 2011, 10:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
I feel sorry for whoever takes the managers job at Darlo. Players seen laughing as they left field of play. There a flipping joke they are.

Mind you, Grimsby are 1 for taking urine at losing to lowly opposition? Chasetown last season was even worse weren't it?

Both of our clubs are just sinking.

Colin Cooper is expected to be your new manager isn't he? I'd hope a few players may be laughing on the other side of their faces soon.
Anyway, Grimsby have done very well to reach the First Round. Beating Ashington didn't seem much till you see the pig's ears made by Darlo and Lincoln. Rotten draw though, Port Vale away.
Here's to three points against Telford on Saturday!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 22
voice of reason
November 1, 2011, 10:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from ROKERITE

Colin Cooper is expected to be your new manager isn't he? I'd hope a few players may be laughing on the other side of their faces soon.
Anyway, Grimsby have done very well to reach the First Round. Beating Ashington didn't seem much till you see the pig's ears made by Darlo and Lincoln. Rotten draw though, Port Vale away.
Here's to three points against Telford on Saturday!

Thank fook we have a world class management team eh...???

Your patronising drivel is wearing thin...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 22
80sglory
November 1, 2011, 11:16pm
Guest User
Quoted from AndyDarloFC
I feel sorry for whoever takes the managers job at Darlo. Players seen laughing as they left field of play. There a flipping joke they are.

Mind you, Grimsby are 1 for taking urine at losing to lowly opposition? Chasetown last season was even worse weren't it?

How are you doing financially ?
Is your chairman getting cold feet yet ?
Reply: 13 - 22
AndyDarloFC
November 2, 2011, 12:00am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from 1600

How are you doing financially ?
Is your chairman getting cold feet yet ?

We seem to be doing okay at the moment. Obviously losing money like every club, but we seem to heading in the correct direction in terms of money.

Also, Colin Cooper has pulled out of talks with Darlington. From what I have heard, he wants to stay at Middlesbrough. Ronnie Moore is rumoured to be interested as he attended both Hinckley games.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 14 - 22
Madeleymariner
November 2, 2011, 7:55am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,078
Gold Stars: 52
Quoted from we will return

Had a look at it and found this video. [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15534362.stm[/url]
We need toughening up, anyone think we should sign the red teams number 18?

Pity the stewards intervened to stop the fan from taking a good kicking
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 22
cmackenzie4
November 2, 2011, 11:43am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Pity the stewards intervened to stop the fan from taking a good kicking

Good knee by the no 18  ,in that instance i would happily take a red card if some moron come on and took a swing for one of my team members,the moron deserved all he got.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 22
Marinerz93
November 2, 2011, 9:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Dry your eyes princess, blubbing at Town fans taking the urine  

I remember Darlo fans taking the urine when they beat us 4-0 with a side that they couldn't afford then went into admin once they knew they were safe.  Dirty cheating scum bags with no conscience is worse than a handful of rival fans laughing at a crap result.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 22
Les Brechin
November 3, 2011, 8:19am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
And Kidderminster join the BSP Clubs being giantkilled losing 4-1 at Corby last night.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 22
RoboCod
November 3, 2011, 8:40am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Kiddy don't look a patch on last years team. 1 win in 5, conceding 12 goals, embarrassing cup exit...It'd be one of those typical footballing quirks that Burr, after turning down Towns advances last year now has a poor run and gets sacked.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Darlo

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.