This thread currently has 982 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Informer the real one
October 30, 2011, 1:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Quoted from 1600

But also feel Fenty may need to get his chequebook book out sooner rather than later unless they can bring us on in leaps and bounds(which remain to be seen) with the current squad in it's current form.

80s are you not that guy who thinks Fenty should f--k off, cancel his loans, and allow the entourage of folk clambering to take over the club av it???

OMG how real are UUUUUU

Logged Offline
Private Message
My cats dreams
October 30, 2011, 1:39pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
God im sooooo tired

Dogs are smelly creatures full of there own importance
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
80sglory
October 30, 2011, 3:54pm
Guest User
So am I.

That quote was made in my Fleetwood match report - a long time BEFORE we were told "We haven't got any facking money"...  

I've never said Fenty should f off either (well not in the sense he should down tools and leave, and any kneejerk "outburst" when passions were running high certainly wasn't made this season).

All I've said is I think he should cancel his loans.

An apology please.
Reply: 2 - 7
rancido
October 30, 2011, 4:09pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,665
Gold Stars: 102
Another new poster ( or maybe a rehashed old one ) in the form of " Informer the real one " with nothing constructive to say.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
FishOutOfWater
October 30, 2011, 4:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 1600
So am I.

That quote was made in my Fleetwood match report - a long time BEFORE we were told "We haven't got any facking money"...  

I've never said Fenty should f off either (well not in the sense he should down tools and leave, and any kneejerk "outburst" when passions were running high certainly wasn't made this season).

All I've said is I think he should cancel his loans.

An apology please.

Don't worry because he's already written them off in his head as I understand things  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 7
gaz57
October 30, 2011, 8:26pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
No he isn't real he's computer generated and computer says no.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
Super Clive
October 30, 2011, 8:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1

80s are you not that guy who thinks Fenty should f--k off, cancel his loans, and allow the entourage of folk clambering to take over the club av it???

OMG how real are UUUUUU

What a rectum.

Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
voice of reason
October 30, 2011, 10:11pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1

OMG how real are UUUUUU

I cetainly think Fenty should fook off... I also think you should fook off... Glory boy for all his faults at least makes me chuckle and he obviously does care for the club, you on the other hand seem like a bit of a sharp object...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Glory Boy Is He Real

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.