No Members and 167 Guests

Cheers Asian fans

This thread currently has 2,660 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Bullitt
October 22, 2011, 5:49pm
Guest User
Quoted from PPMariner
At a time when our club is in desperate need of support - I do hope the aforementioned fans get to read this thread and see how welcome they are at BP and of course, how they definitely would never experience any bias due to their ethnicity.

Seriously, if an inane point had to be made, did the thread really need to be titled 'cheers Asian fans' to assert it??

Balls, it's not biased to any ethnicity, but most folk dont sit behind you squealing in Chinese like little girls every 30 seconds, they would of been annoying regardless of where they are from, England, Swaziland, wherever.

If anything they weren't supporting, more being a pain in the bottom, should of been kicked out for continously taking pictures when they were told not to.
Reply: 10 - 17
October 22, 2011, 6:14pm
Guest User
Quoted from 2075

Balls, it's not biased to any ethnicity, but most folk dont sit behind you squealing in Chinese like little girls every 30 seconds, they would of been annoying regardless of where they are from, England, Swaziland, wherever.

If anything they weren't supporting, more being a pain in the bottom, should of been kicked out for continously taking pictures when they were told not to.

Your allowed to take pictures in BP aren't you?
Reply: 11 - 17
Bullitt
October 22, 2011, 6:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from 1106

Not during the game, copyright and such, you have to get a proper pass to do it.
Reply: 12 - 17
psgmariner
October 22, 2011, 8:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from 1106

No, not of the game.

Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
moosey_club
October 22, 2011, 10:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,339
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from 2075

If anything they weren't supporting,
more being a pain in the bottom, should of been kicked out for continously taking pictures when they were told not to.

You dont have to be a supporter to go to a football match, its an open event for anyone who wishes to attend, a neutral fan of football, a visitor wishing to take in some traditional english culture, relatives of Zhang Enhua....
mind you must have been annoying all the same !!

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Tommy
October 23, 2011, 12:54am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
Surely you didn't sit near them for the whole game though Bullit? There must have been hundreds and hundreds of empty seats you couldve moved to if it was that bad (which I can imagine from what you said, it was).

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
Bullitt
October 23, 2011, 1:01am
Guest User
Quoted from Tommy
Surely you didn't sit near them for the whole game though Bullit? There must have been hundreds and hundreds of empty seats you couldve moved to if it was that bad (which I can imagine from what you said, it was).

Considered it but I love sitting near the dugout to hear Rob Scott being the angriest man on earth.
Reply: 16 - 17
I believe in Cod
October 23, 2011, 12:23pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Quoted from 2075

I don't know what the feck they were doing but they were possibly the most annoying fans at a town game i have encountered.

You want to try sitting near the two wollies in the lower smiths, absolutely Peter Bore the crap out of me. One of them insists on shouting "come on" in a squeaky pathetic voice, for no apparent reason. one of them has been coming for a good few years with his old man, and shouts negative rubbish every week, fair play, we're not very good, but even when we are playing well he still shouts ridiculous negative tripe that doesn't even make any sense, and his mate, who's just started coming with him this season, good lord! every single game this season that he has been there he has shouted 'Ive paid 14 pounds for this garbage and its not worth a f'in t*ss' and then turns to his mate and giggles.

they remind me of two kids sat at the back of the classroom whispering swear words and not doing their work and giggling. Very, very annoying to sit near and I know a lot of people who sit around me feel the same way.

In the season we got relegated, we lost to Torquay at home, which pretty much put the final nail in the coffin, and he was spouting off all game, talking rubbish, my friend, politely told him to put a sock in it and he did, however the following week, my friend got a lovely letter from Dave Smith telling him that he had been reported for threatening behavior by another fan!

If you're reading this, please, please, please stop coming. I'm not bothered about ticket revenue, I'm happy to give the club your ticket money each week, just to stop you coming.

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cheers Asian fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.