Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Well 1 good thing about tonight..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 169 Guests

Well 1 good thing about tonight..

This thread currently has 612 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
mr viv
October 21, 2011, 10:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
At least i got a parking ticket down blundell ave ........to say i hate the wannker who put it on my windscreen is a understatement to say the least. Oh and did i mention ive only parked there for the last twenty years and i aint joking!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mariner Ronnie
October 21, 2011, 11:01pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
What was wrong with your parking? :S double yellow?

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
mr viv
October 21, 2011, 11:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Ermmmm no apparently its for parking over were the slope is on the kerbs if you know what i mean. It was the end were the park is right at the end of the street i have parked there for donkeys yrs as has my dad.What made it worse is just round the corner was a absolute heap of shite Sreg corsa parked in the middle of yellow lines with no ticket what so ever .............joke!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
ponnyfan
October 21, 2011, 11:18pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from mr viv
Ermmmm no apparently its for parking over were the slope is on the kerbs if you know what i mean. It was the end were the park is right at the end of the street i have parked there for donkeys yrs as has my dad.What made it worse is just round the corner was a absolute heap of shite Sreg corsa parked in the middle of yellow lines with no ticket what so ever .............joke!!
I got one of those in Cleethorpes, apparently it was because a wheelchair user "complained" that they couldn't get across the road.I was parked for 2 minutes dropping a set of keys off !

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Well 1 good thing about tonight..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.