This thread currently has 544 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DocTower
October 19, 2011, 8:00am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
As much as I want Mr Scott and Mr Hurst to come good for Town , I , like a lot of Town fans have yet to see any progress from when Mr Woods was in charge . I know we have a young side and we are building for the future, but these performances are becoming too regular . With the fantastic away support given to the players and the club I can only see this going one way .
It's the same old problems , the fans can see where the weak links are , and they need addressing ASAP.
We can rant and rave as much as we want but the fans will vote with their feet . A cold December afternoon against Ebbsfleet doesn't seem very attractive .
Logged Offline
Private Message
aaron rattray
October 19, 2011, 8:05am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
a freezing cold boxing day and new years day against lincoln doesnt seem such a great prospect now

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
October 19, 2011, 9:14am
Guest User
Quoted from DocTower
As much as I want Mr Scott and Mr Hurst to come good for Town , I , like a lot of Town fans have yet to see any progress from when Mr Woods was in charge . I know we have a young side and we are building for the future, but these performances are becoming too regular . With the fantastic away support given to the players and the club I can only see this going one way .
It's the same old problems , the fans can see where the weak links are , and they need addressing ASAP.
We can rant and rave as much as we want but the fans will vote with their feet . A cold December afternoon against Ebbsfleet doesn't seem very attractive .

I agree! " we've go no facking money" dosen't wash either, Im sure there is at least 10 teams above us existing on a lot less, Its just not good enough. Season well and truely over all ready, its now a case of just keeping out the relagation places.
Reply: 2 - 3
Super Clive
October 19, 2011, 9:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from aaron rattray
a freezing cold boxing day and new years day against lincoln doesnt seem such a great prospect now

Did it ever?

You get what it says on the TIN Blue square football.

the fact that it is the highest goalscoring league in England says alot, don''t like intercourse off and watch Liverpool on sky
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HONEYMOON OVER

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.