1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
headingly_mariner
October 8, 2011, 6:46pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,408
Gold Stars: 124
1st half we played as the best we have all season until we scored and from then on anything that had been good about the display disappeared.

2nd half we just wilted. stopped playing football and in the end we didn't even deserve a point.

Not brave enough and started wasting time as soon as we scored, heard Scott on the way home slagging the players off which i find a bit desperate and unprofessional considering he has assembled the squad and they failed to change it in the 2nd half when the goals were clearly coming.
Logged Offline
Private Message
GrimRob
October 8, 2011, 6:51pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,473
Gold Stars: 115
He did change it in the second half. Weren't we 1-0 up when Duffy went off?  

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 6
headingly_mariner
October 8, 2011, 6:54pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,408
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from GrimRob
He did change it in the second half. Weren't we 1-0 up when Duffy went off?  

That change was forced!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
arryarryarry
October 8, 2011, 8:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,018
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from headingly_mariner

That change was forced!

From where I was sat in the main stand he looked very unhappy at being taken off.

Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
BIGChris
October 8, 2011, 9:38pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from arryarryarry

From where I was sat in the main stand he looked very unhappy at being taken off.

He stretched to cut out a ball and appeared to pull a muscle. He signalled to the bench immedaitely.

He hobbled back to help defend a corner and then once Elding was ready to come on, Duffy left
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
siy2k5
October 8, 2011, 9:41pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Duffy definitely pulled something.  I heard he was in the boardroom after the game

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
flash1
October 9, 2011, 9:27am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from headingly_mariner
1st half we played as the best we have all season until we scored and from then on anything that had been good about the display disappeared.

2nd half we just wilted. stopped playing football and in the end we didn't even deserve a point.

Not brave enough and started wasting time as soon as we scored, heard Scott on the way home slagging the players off which i find a bit desperate and unprofessional considering he has assembled the squad and they failed to change it in the 2nd half when the goals were clearly coming.

sums it up for me

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.