This thread currently has 3,186 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
September 24, 2011, 3:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
My daughter's got dyslexia but she makes sense.

Ah fair enough... I'm not trying to make excuses for him, just stating a fact that may not help him... Admittedly though, i'm no expert on dyslexia and bow to your knowledge of it not affecting how someone with it can articulate...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 25
Kris Mustampa
September 24, 2011, 6:02pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +12 / -12
Just for the record:

Pete is an English graduate (and post graduate) and works successfully as a professional editor and writer.

He did not say he wrote the English language, but that he had studied it extensively. Which he has.

His comments were meant to be humorous, I expect, with the skewer of truth - Fenty is an inarticulate slightly incoherent rambler and a bit of a drama queen (as his small apology in today's programme admits).

Despite his English qualifications I always think he comes over as exceptionally arrogant (must be a reflection on his friendship with David Burns! ) I can't say I've ever warmed to him whenever I've spoken to him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 25
Rich Boy
September 24, 2011, 7:50pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
He also said that the money that John Fenty had put into the Club had all been wasted on paying players off. So that's 2 mil is it Mr Green. What a male masturbator.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 25
voice of reason
September 24, 2011, 7:53pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Rich Boy
He also said that the money that John Fenty had put into the Club had all been wasted on paying players off. So that's 2 mil is it Mr Green. What a male masturbator.

Not quite what he said was it...???

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 25
Super Clive
September 24, 2011, 8:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
He said the some of the money that Fenty has put in was for his own mistakes.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 25
voice of reason
September 24, 2011, 8:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Super Clive

That's right... Not only was he on about mony being wasted on players but the money wasted on the new ground at Great Coates...

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 25
voice of reason
September 24, 2011, 8:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Super Clive

That's right... Not only was he on about mony being wasted on players but the money wasted on the new ground at Great Coates...

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 25
ginnywings
September 24, 2011, 9:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from voice of reason

And paying off managers but it doesn't need someone with a degree in English Lit to figure out that JF has wasted shedloads of cash with dodgy decisions and an itchy trigger finger.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 25
voice of reason
September 24, 2011, 9:21pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

And paying off managers but it doesn't need someone with a degree in English Lit to figure out that JF has wasted shedloads of cash with dodgy decisions and an itchy trigger finger.

Never said it did, neither did he... All he did was answer a question...  

Private Message
Reply: 18 - 25
Rich Boy
September 24, 2011, 9:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
Which managers?  Woods?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Peter Green on Radio Ul

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.