Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wrexham score and crowd predictions !
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 157 Guests

Wrexham score and crowd predictions !

This thread currently has 2,252 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Peeler_Crab
September 23, 2011, 12:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +371
Gold Stars: 2
1-1 Elding 81mins, late equaliser.

Att: 2,888 (165 Wrexhomians)

“What has Alan Buckley got in his pocket!" Roly Godfrey - Blundell Park - 1990.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
gtfc98
September 23, 2011, 1:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
hearn must score tomorrow, he's done everything but score so far!

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
Tinymariner
September 23, 2011, 3:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Fenty 0, Parker 0. Neither have any credibility left.

As for the other game, 2-2. Elding and Pearson to score. 2757 with 155 sheep molesters.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
moosey_club
September 23, 2011, 3:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,306
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from gtfc98
hearn must score tomorrow, he's done everything but score so far!

I must have missed that game where Scott and Hurst got delayed and couldnt make it so Hearn picked the team, unfortunately Dot's replacement had failed to wash the kit so he nipped home applied some vanish and gave them a quick cycle on fast wash..on his return JF was unaivable to meet and greet the opposing chairman as he was busy counting shares so Liam said hi as he passed by the burger van on his way to the dressing room he noticed a burger smouldering so he flipped it with a delicate touch from his left boot, on dropping the kit in to the team he had previously selected he pulled his back slightly but Dave Moore was stuck at the traffic lights on weelsby rd so he manipulated his own slipped disc just in time to speak to JT and give him a pre match thoughts interview. After running the team through the team talk and pre match warm up we eventually kicked off, unfortunately Mckoewn gave a penalty away after bringing down the opposition striker and was rightly dismissed by the referee, Hearn stepped in between the sticks and saved the subsequent penalty. The game was otherwise uneventful apart from the slight delay caused by the floodlight failure but Hearn soon got that fixed with a bit of chewing gum and a 4" nail.
As Hearn had finished his post match warm down and debrief with the lads and the post match interviews he noticed the state of the stands, bovril cups abound, so after giving them a sweep he switched the lights off, locked the gates and set off for home all the while troubled by one of those niggling thoughts in the back of his mind, "i am sure i had something to do today", he pressed on with his journey trying to recall what it was but to no avail. On return to Hearn Towers he made his horlicks and pondered what it could be, staring into his swirling cup of comfort his mind went blank, "oh well couldnt have been important" he thought, and made his way up the wooden hill to bedland.
Liam soon fell into a horlicks enduced slumber and he was quickly dreaming of a GTFC FA cup run, the mariners at Wembley, the old one bizarrely, well thats how dreams work isnt it? 89th minute, 0-0, Serge Makofo flying down the wing, twisting this way and that way before delivering a tantalising cross towards our sleeping hero, this is it, the chance for glory, a place in history of the greatest football club competition, all he has to do is... Hearn awakens from his slumber, jumps upright in a cold sweat....."Score, that was it, i have done everything else but score!!"

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
RonMariner
September 24, 2011, 11:33am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,843
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from moosey_club

I must have missed that game where Scott and Hurst got delayed and couldnt make it so Hearn picked the team, unfortunately Dot's replacement had failed to wash the kit so he nipped home applied some vanish and gave them a quick cycle on fast wash..on his return JF was unaivable to meet and greet the opposing chairman as he was busy counting shares so Liam said hi as he passed by the burger van on his way to the dressing room he noticed a burger smouldering so he flipped it with a delicate touch from his left boot, on dropping the kit in to the team he had previously selected he pulled his back slightly but Dave Moore was stuck at the traffic lights on weelsby rd so he manipulated his own slipped disc just in time to speak to JT and give him a pre match thoughts interview. After running the team through the team talk and pre match warm up we eventually kicked off, unfortunately Mckoewn gave a penalty away after bringing down the opposition striker and was rightly dismissed by the referee, Hearn stepped in between the sticks and saved the subsequent penalty. The game was otherwise uneventful apart from the slight delay caused by the floodlight failure but Hearn soon got that fixed with a bit of chewing gum and a 4" nail.
As Hearn had finished his post match warm down and debrief with the lads and the post match interviews he noticed the state of the stands, bovril cups abound, so after giving them a sweep he switched the lights off, locked the gates and set off for home all the while troubled by one of those niggling thoughts in the back of his mind, "i am sure i had something to do today", he pressed on with his journey trying to recall what it was but to no avail. On return to Hearn Towers he made his horlicks and pondered what it could be, staring into his swirling cup of comfort his mind went blank, "oh well couldnt have been important" he thought, and made his way up the wooden hill to bedland.
Liam soon fell into a horlicks enduced slumber and he was quickly dreaming of a GTFC FA cup run, the mariners at Wembley, the old one bizarrely, well thats how dreams work isnt it? 89th minute, 0-0, Serge Makofo flying down the wing, twisting this way and that way before delivering a tantalising cross towards our sleeping hero, this is it, the chance for glory, a place in history of the greatest football club competition, all he has to do is... Hearn awakens from his slumber, jumps upright in a cold sweat....."Score, that was it, i have done everything else but score!!"

A marvellous post! Finally something to smile about amid the gloom

I think we will scrape a win today. 2-1 perhaps. But it will be very close and we will ned to take our chances.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
grimsby pete
September 24, 2011, 11:35am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,835
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from moosey_club

Post of the week  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
bradzmilne
September 24, 2011, 12:38pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from moosey_club

Bravo, bravo  

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wrexham score and crowd predictions !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.