forza ivano
September 22, 2011, 9:17am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

Can't agree with that I'm afraid. It's an absurdly one-sided and subjective response. You dont really challenge any of the facts, you just dismiss his grievances as unimportant - to him they clearly are important.

You don't have to agree with JF but don't attempt to dress up your dislike of him as thoughtful or clinical analysis.

far from it meanwood - i've stuck up for jf many times over the years - i think he's a true fan who's heart is in the right place, but that his haert rules his head which has been generally detrimental to him and the club. i hugely admire what he's put into the club, both time wise and financially - i certainly wouldn't have wasted as much time and effort in return for the abuse that he's had over the years.
it's just that i think he is handling this latest episode incredibly poorly - as i said elsewhere he reminds me of a child who can't get his own way, knows he's in aspot and is just flailing around, shouting and screaming, and hoping that nobody notices that he is trying to rewrite history
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › fnety's statement - a load of tosh

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.