1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
September 21, 2011, 5:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
There seems to to be a misunderstanding between Mr Fenty and Mr Parker, as a mediator I propose the following.

1.  Mr Fenty buys enough shares from Mr Parker to gain control of the club and gets re-appointed as Chairman.

2.  Both men then sit round a table and put in black and white, pardon the pun, what each of their roles are, how much they are putting in and any other issues that may cause a misunderstanding.

3.  Stop using the fans and club as fcuking tool to beat each other with.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
upthestripes
September 21, 2011, 6:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Problem is no-one can really think of a solution cos we don't have a fecking clue what's actually going on.
A lot of people getting angry about either MP or JF based on nothing but speculation and theories, some of which are being posted as 'obvious'.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
Marinerz93
September 21, 2011, 7:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Both Fenty and Parker have made statements that contradict each other, the main point being over shares and how they fund the season.  

Either there was a misunderstanding at the meeting or one of them is lying, those are the glaring facts.

One way to prove it is print the minutes for that meeting, I mean even the tea bar at work keeps minutes for meetings that anyone involved can read if they weren't there.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
GrimRob
September 21, 2011, 7:32pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,446
Gold Stars: 114
What about a duel? Pistols at dawn down Meggies?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 9
GrimRob
September 21, 2011, 7:34pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,446
Gold Stars: 114
Seriously though I totally agree. But we the fans have to play the part by demanding that an agreement is reached and that this club is stopped being used in a power game.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 9
Marinerz93
September 21, 2011, 7:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Agreed GrimRob, there are so many solutions to this and I get the feeling that this is far from over.  I can't stand underhanded shenanigans and being lied too.  As a fan I support the club as much as I am able to and I expect those in the position of custodians of the club to do the same.

Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
aldi_01
September 21, 2011, 7:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Fenty is a politician and a Tory...if anyone's lying surely it's him lol.

It's all a bit messy and childish if I'm honest and if either bloke loved the club as much as they claim surely they'd be more grown up and be wanting to sort it out quickly.

Is it purely business and in reality neither are as big a town fans as they claim?

It's like a game of poker which has gotten out of hand...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
upthestripes
September 21, 2011, 9:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from GrimRob
Seriously though I totally agree. But we the fans have to play the part by demanding that an agreement is reached and that this club is stopped being used in a power game.

Unless the answer might be, "we're not playing any games we're just fecking off, simple as that"

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
bobbyturtle
September 21, 2011, 11:02pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from GrimRob

yes. this is a football club, not a game of chess for two.

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
louth_in_the_south
September 21, 2011, 11:02pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,710
Gold Stars: 96
We are only a couple of days into a boardroom battle that we actually know very little about what the actual facts are and what each side is planning . Let's just calm down and wait for things to happen , like they always do in boardroom battles .
F uck Jf and MP for a few days and concentrate on the team and Saturday .

Lower F5
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The answer to the problem

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.