1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
September 21, 2011, 4:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Now is the exact time when we need to get behind the club and whoever is in charge be it fenty or dora the explorer...

we cannot let this club go down excrement creek,we can do something about it and show us as fans we care..

listen at the end of the day,love him or hate him fenty has supported this club and yes he has made some mistakes and we are in a very bad situation but john fenty is trying to force mike parker to shut up or put up...

some people will think well we cant do anything and why should we?,well it is a club that has great fans and a proper history ,we are losing money quicker than i like to remember and at the end of the day we have to show OUR committment by carrying on turning up for the games but what else can we do to help the club at this time...

i want to help and will be donating an extra £ 10 on top of my ticket price on saturday,now i am not saying everyone has to do this or match a tenner but even if a fan adds a couple of quid on top of the ticket price it will all help..

at the end of the day the club is losing 900k a year and we as fans should do what we can as i dont want to be a rushden and diamonds etc..

has anyone got any other ideas we can do to raise some money for the club,please lets help out hey...

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lets get behind our club

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.