Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › demo on satdee perhaps?
Users Browsing Forum
Baidu Spider, Googlebot and 158 Guests

demo on satdee perhaps?

This thread currently has 3,200 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
OneLove
September 21, 2011, 3:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
we need answers from fenty, if hes only goner say on the os about parker and all that balderdash, if hes stepping down wat he goner do to get a new chairman in. both fenty and parker shud put aside this squabble for now and get some interest in us then carry it on away from bp and grimsby when theyve found us sumone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Maringer
September 21, 2011, 3:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,674
Gold Stars: 189
Yeah, let's all demonstrate in the car park so Fenty and Parker are forced to come and talk to us...  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 4:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
No you will get shot down by the morons like we did last season
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
GrimsbyLad
September 21, 2011, 4:02pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / -2
You going to set up a facebook group and post it over there , get about 100 people saying there going to attend and only 10-15 show up , Pointless
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 30
OneLove
September 21, 2011, 4:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
just an option but think most people would show at this, its our clubs future and as it stands we aint got one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
Paris Mariner
September 21, 2011, 4:11pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from OneLove
just an option but think most people would show at this, its our clubs future and as it stands we aint got one.

As it stands we have got a club. Most of what has been said on here, RH and in the GET from a comment point of view is pure speculation. Let's not get all doom and gloom before the AGM. Fenty and Parker both said there's enough in the coffers until January and MP is on the search for a chairman.

A demonstration would hardly be acknowledged and sounds and looks pathetic.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 30
Alkalineroger
September 21, 2011, 4:57pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
I really don't think it's the time to 'have a demo'.
I don't think going on about all the boardroom stuff continuously is going to help the players, we have to get behind them now more than ever, it's our clubs but it's their jobs potentially in the balance so will affect them in a different way.
we have got a couple of decent results so let's just concentrate on the football.
I'm worried about it of course and think people will start to realise how much fenty has kept the club in existence over the last few years, say what you will about the managers we've had, whom most of us backed at the time, but he has poured hundreds of thousands into a club which was in decline, millionaires weren't fighting to be first in line to pour money into the football club.
Be thankful we've still got it because thats the main thing here.
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 30
OneLove
September 21, 2011, 5:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
im not thinking of a full on lets go mad in the car park, its generally to get sum answers from fenty, he isnt publicly coming out as too what he is going to do etc for the club, his resigned had a daft spout off on the os and thats it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 30
cocky
September 22, 2011, 10:19am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from OneLove
we need answers from fenty, if hes only goner say on the os about parker and all that balderdash, if hes stepping down wat he goner do to get a new chairman in. both fenty and parker shud put aside this squabble for now and get some interest in us then carry it on away from bp and grimsby when theyve found us sumone.

Like an 'Employ the board' type Demo?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
Harry Haddock
September 22, 2011, 12:22pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
No need for a demo, JF and MP just need their heads bashing together

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 30
September 22, 2011, 1:01pm
Guest User
Fenty was decent when he pulled up his car last time and walked up too us at the last "protest" for a decent chat. All of a sudden we where a "lynch mob" after kicking a few directors. I'm surprised Fenty called the small number of fans that showed up a lynch mob, I certinatly wasn't after lynching anyone.
Reply: 10 - 30
GrimRob
September 22, 2011, 1:18pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,451
Gold Stars: 114
It's parker we need some answers from he is the majority shareholder now. It's up to him to come up with a solution.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 11 - 30
MeanwoodMariner
September 22, 2011, 1:58pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from GrimRob
It's parker we need some answers from he is the majority shareholder now. It's up to him to come up with a solution.

Agreed. Fenty has expressed his point of view of events. Some people may not be happy with it but if that's how he sees it then what else do you expect to get from him? He's had enough of the sh*t thrown at him over the years - why on earth would he want to respond to a demonstration now when he is neither the chairman or majority shareholder?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 30
tashee69
September 22, 2011, 2:01pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
For being a sucker and buying a 5 year season ticket it is my game in the boardroom on sat, so no throwing any objects at the directors area please cos you might hit me. Lol.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
MeanwoodMariner
September 22, 2011, 2:06pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,673
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from tashee69
For being a sucker and buying a 5 year season ticket it is my game in the boardroom on sat, so no throwing any objects at the directors area please cos you might hit me. Lol.

I hope you bought it 4.5 years ago or you may not get full use of it...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
tashee69
September 22, 2011, 2:24pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from MeanwoodMariner

I hope you bought it 4.5 years ago or you may not get full use of it...

No,still got 3.5 years left, wondering if I can transfer it to AFC Grimsby at King George Stadium when things go soooo badly wrong here.

GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 30
gtfc98
September 22, 2011, 3:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from Super Clive
No you will get shot down by the morons like we did last season

You lot are the morons...

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
Super Clive
September 22, 2011, 5:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from gtfc98

Oh and don't we know it.

[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0906/morons-moron-demonstration-kfc-bucket-invite-demotivational-poster-1243940412.jpg[/img]

Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
headingly_mariner
September 22, 2011, 6:21pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from GrimRob

Really he gave a fifteen minute interview on tuesday and answered a lot of questions, Fenty has answered no questions.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
tashee69
September 22, 2011, 6:26pm

Cocktail Drinker
Could do with a fans forum now with the special guest star being Parker, well Fenty and the managers are the normal cast of the show.

Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
Rich Boy
September 22, 2011, 6:31pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
Why dont we go and protest outside Mike Parkers house?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 30
Garth
September 22, 2011, 7:14pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Rich Boy
Why dont we go and protest outside Mike Parkers house?

Good idea HE`S THE MAIN MAN NOW, snigger
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 30
pseudonym
September 22, 2011, 8:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from gtfc98

Careful. You will create aggro

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 30
September 22, 2011, 9:03pm
Guest User
Fight in the car park Fenty v Parker?

It will keep this moron happy and the loser gets to be chairman!!!!      
Reply: 23 - 30
sweetGTFC
September 22, 2011, 9:38pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Quoted from Paris Mariner

As it stands we have got a club. Most of what has been said on here, RH and in the GET from a comment point of view is pure speculation. Let's not get all doom and gloom before the AGM. Fenty and Parker both said there's enough in the coffers until January and MP is on the search for a chairman.

WHS with knobs on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 30
Meza
September 22, 2011, 9:49pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,649
Gold Stars: 50
I guess a demo will give you some satisfaction at this time I don't think we would get any further info than what we already know, why because they arent going to say anything until this takeover panel has been concluded.  Besides as much as I want to know all the answers and facts I know it will come out at some point I don't really understand the ins and outs on what the politics are in regards to the board and chairmanship. How can a new board be appointed?  And I also don't think it's in the best interest ex chairman remain on the board surely this will cause a conflict of interest regardless how professional they might be, which we all now know they aren't based on the statements and media interviews.

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 30
tashee69
September 22, 2011, 10:22pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Paris Mariner

"Sounds and looks pathetic"....
Sums up the boardroom squabbles as well.
Sums up a few ex players and their interviews also.
Amazing how much of gtfc that those four words cover

Private Message
Reply: 26 - 30
OneLove
September 23, 2011, 9:31am
Table Wine Drinker
dave charltons up for coming down and doing a dirty protest. nah ya right i was been a bit frustrated with the fact that parker doesnt want anything to do with the club and fentys hid away not saying what hes going to do regards finding us a new owner. a demo wud not get us anywere, il wait till nov see wat happens.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 30
Tinymariner
September 23, 2011, 4:36pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Let's not protest, let's show what fantastic support our club really has.
Let's show Parker and co that this is a club worth investing in. If we can get the stands filled and voice our support for GTFC then maybe they will realize just what a fantastic club this really is.
The ET should be getting behind us now and drumming up some much needed support. We need all the armchair supporters and stayaways to come back to the terraces.
I, for one, am very worried about GTFC at the minute and cannot bare the thought of possibly of losing it.
Show your support, Please. UTMM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 30
The Singing Fisherman
September 23, 2011, 6:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +400
Quoted from Tinymariner
Let's show Parker and co that this is a club worth investing in. If we can get the stands filled and voice our support for GTFC then maybe they will realize just what a fantastic club this really is.
The ET should be getting behind us now and drumming up some much needed support. We need all the armchair supporters and stayaways to come back to the terraces.
I, for one, am very worried about GTFC at the minute and cannot bare the thought of possibly of losing it.

Very Good post   Lets all turn up in numbers on saturday and get behind the team. And leave the squbbles to the boardroom   UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 30
pseudonym
September 23, 2011, 7:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from Tinymariner
Spot on Tiny

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › demo on satdee perhaps?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.