Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Was Bradley Wood really born in Bradley Woods?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 132 Guests

Was Bradley Wood really born in Bradley Woods?

This thread currently has 2,226 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
September 20, 2011, 10:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Peeler_Crab
And where does Bradley Allen fit into all of this..!..

Woody Allen's son.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
kingofthekippers
September 20, 2011, 10:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from gtfcnewman
Just a rumour i heard, can anyone clarify if Bradley Wood was he really born in Bradley Woods?

No but I know someone who put the cunt into Scunthorpe and the clit into Clitheroe.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 17
siy2k5
September 20, 2011, 11:07pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from kingofthekippers

No but I know someone who put the cunt into Scunthorpe and the clit into Clitheroe.

And the c0ck into Cockermouth

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
upthestripes
September 20, 2011, 11:07pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
If he was that would be hilarious, cos when you think about it, Bradley Wood sounds a lot like Bradley Woods

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
marinerian
September 20, 2011, 11:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I know the answer Bradley Allen was The mad scientist who created the monster Bradley Wood. Dr Bradley Allen had a secret hide out in Bradley Woods where the monster Bradley Wood was created.

Neil Wood had been born in Weelsby Woods because his mum was to scared to give birth in Bradley Woods because of Dr Bradley Allens hide out and feared her son Neil Wood may kidnapped for his magical 6FT ICACLES

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
siy2k5
September 20, 2011, 11:26pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
I'll have a pint of whatever Ian's been drinking!

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
upthestripes
September 20, 2011, 11:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from marinerian
I know the answer Bradley Allen was The mad scientist who created the monster Bradley Wood. Dr Bradley Allen had a secret hide out in Bradley Woods where the monster Bradley Wood was created.

Neil Wood had been born in Weelsby Woods because his mum was to scared to give birth in Bradley Woods because of Dr Bradley Allens hide out and feared her son Neil Wood may kidnapped for his magical 6FT ICACLES

It's not question time yet Ian, though, aren't we due a thread?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 17
marinerian
September 20, 2011, 11:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I will do one in the next couple of days. I will create a business plan for GTFC too and draw up a managers list as well

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Was Bradley Wood really born in Bradley Woods?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.