Private Message
Reply: 121 - 125
DubaiMariner
September 21, 2011, 7:23am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Quoted from MarinerJosh
Another nail in the coffin. This Town malarky is boring now, so glad I've stopped going.

Some people on this thread really p1ss me off with their attitudes. You weren't there, so you can't make a sound judgement on the game. I've not seen many as one sided town 2-1 wins as this game. Getting very bored of reading the same posters (not just the quoted poster) with similar negative attitudes and almost seeming to get off on town not doin well. Get a grip people.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 125
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 12:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from DubaiMariner

Some people on this thread really p1ss me off with their attitudes. You weren't there, so you can't make a sound judgement on the game. I've not seen many as one sided town 2-1 wins as this game. Getting very bored of reading the same posters (not just the quoted poster) with similar negative attitudes and almost seeming to get off on town not doin well. Get a grip people.

I'll get a grip of the sinking ship, think I'm strong enough ..

good 3 points though
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 125
springstomind
September 22, 2011, 11:16am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Dubai mariner, agreed matey. In the end a Win is a Win :S. Green looked brilliant, Eagle appeared to want to show his wrth and do well minus a few dodgy crosses. Hearns assist was a text book ball in front of the keeper behind the back line drilled across the 6 yard line, horrendous for defenders and keepers and unmissable for Elding. Disley has been consistantly good in midfield and it'll be interesting to see if Artus or Churchy starts next game. I think given the current "mood" at the club, the young players showed fantastic character to get the win

Onwards and upwards. Bring it on Wrexham.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 125
psgmariner
September 22, 2011, 11:28am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
My MOM was Bradley Wood. I thought he was terrible at Stockport but he had a very good game on Tuesday. I was also impressed with Church.

I have only just realised that Coulson scored the winner. Sure it was announced as Hearn! Gutted I was so chuffed for him finally breaking his duck!

Kettering were terrible. The big black dude at CB was Stirlingesque. An absolute horror show. Still you can only beat what is put in front of you.

Will be at the Wrexham game which represents my own personal 3 in a row which hasn't happened for a while! This league is terrible and a lot weaker than last year, it's there for the taking.

Private Message
Reply: 125 - 125
13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kettering Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.