Micky Cummins

This thread currently has 813 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
danny pacquiao
September 18, 2011, 9:57pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Anyone know how he's getting on? Didn't really rate him last season, but i think we're still lacking something in midfield and seen as how there top, maybe he's doing a good job there?
Logged Offline
Private Message
cod.gtfc
September 18, 2011, 10:15pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
No idea, but their local radio commentator was interviewed on Humberside before our match with them and he said their weakest part of the team was central midfield, so maybe they are currently top in spite of Cummins
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
pontoonlew
September 18, 2011, 10:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,091
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from danny pacquiao
Anyone know how he's getting on? Didn't really rate him last season, but i think we're still lacking something in midfield and seen as how there top, maybe he's doing a good job there?

The central midfield has improved greatly this season and its getting rid of players like that, that have contributed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
TAGG
September 18, 2011, 11:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from pontoonlew

The central midfield has improved greatly this season and its getting rid of players like that, that have contributed.

Take it you didnt go to Stockport  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
pontoonlew
September 18, 2011, 11:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from TAGG

Take it you didnt go to Stockport  

No, but I did go to countless other games which gives me enough premise to say that. Its like me responding to somebody praising the greatness of Concord with "Take it you wasn't on board for the French flight?".

Stop with your negative bullshit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
headingly_mariner
September 18, 2011, 11:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from pontoonlew

I will give you the central midfield but i would have to argue that we are worse off in just about every other position other than the goalie who has so far been excellent.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
TAGG
September 18, 2011, 11:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from pontoonlew

No, but I did go to countless other games which gives me enough premise to say that. Its like me responding to somebody praising the greatness of Concord with "Take it you wasn't on board for the French flight?".

Stop with your negative bullshit.

I went and they were [b]not very good[/b], not negative bullshit just a fact.
Talking of Concord(what a flipping stupid comparison by the way  ) the ground is on the flight path to Manchester Airport so there was something interesting to watch.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
cod.gtfc
September 18, 2011, 11:31pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from TAGG

I went and they were [b]not very good[/b], not negative bullshit just a fact.
Talking of Concord(what a flipping stupid comparison by the way  ) the ground is on the flight path to Manchester Airport so there was something interesting to watch.

I don't think you saw Concord on the flight path, so you wasn't really talking of concord were you? quote: (what a flipping stupid comparison by the way  )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
TAGG
September 18, 2011, 11:37pm

Vodka Drinker
Noooow Concord wasn't there someone else was blabin on about it and flying in France, copulated if I know anyhow I was there he wasnt. excrement game good day out though.
Went on train didnt fly on Concord

GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
pontoonlew
September 19, 2011, 11:57am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

I will give you the central midfield but i would have to argue that we are worse off in just about every other position other than the goalie who has so far been excellent.

Yeah i'd probably just about agree with that but I was responding to the fact he said we were still lacking in midfield, which is rather harsh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Micky Cummins

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.