This thread currently has 1,705 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 4:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Come on Scotty lose your farrrrrking nut again, Perfect chance to get that elusive 3 back2 back wins but wait a minute its alright though we beat 2 part timers.

Or well lets start again and again and again its alright right lads we got farrrrrking bags fulls of cash to waste
Private Message
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 4:55pm
Vodka Drinker
On the bright side lincoln lost again  
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 12
upthestripes
September 17, 2011, 5:07pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
I thought you were calling for Poojah to step up again!

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 12
denni266
September 17, 2011, 5:54pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
i dont think there is any need for a rant ,, we was away that will be up there fighting with us come april/may , i dont think many of us expected to get anything today if we was honest
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
STB
September 17, 2011, 6:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
6 points from last 3 games is good.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 12
NorfolkImp
September 17, 2011, 6:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Super Clive
On the bright side lincoln lost again  

70 mins against 10 men as well .... great innitt  

Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 7:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from denni266
i dont think there is any need for a rant ,, we was away that will be up there fighting with us come april/may , i dont think many of us expected to get anything today if we was honest

lol the post was tongue in cheek as after rob's rant we put two wins together, maybe this was the reason? players felt wanted and cared for.

Anyway Rob your a southern douchebag, and I don't like what I see, I'm due a bollocking now so get your cams ready to record and give the squad some inspiration  

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 7:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Oh and aryan decent sig, did you enjoy the draw at home in Europe then kid ?
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 7:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes
I thought you were calling for Poojah to step up again!

Nah lol things ain't that bad yet if at all this season, I can see us being top 7 at least come April  
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
voice of reason
September 17, 2011, 8:13pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Super Clive

Nah lol things ain't that bad yet if at all this season, I can see us being top 7 at least come April

Why...??? Genuinely, why...???

9 games - 3 wins and 5 defeats... Hardly top 7 form is it...

We have a good GK... The back 4 currently has 3 players in it that are very prone to making individual errors every few games, we have been punished for these errors most times... The centre midfield (without Church) seems to lack any bite or real ability to press and win the ball back quickly and consistently... The strikers are all very similar apart from Hearn and how long can we keep saying "he will score one and then loads will follow" before we start to realise he may not be capable of getting the amount of goals we need...??? Coulson, one of our most consistent performers over the last couple of seasons seems lost...

The other disturbing thing is the managers have already had to apologise twice in 9 games for the team not "turning up"... This after they gave us guarantees that the team turning up and giving 100% would be the minimum we would get from their teams...

I'm sorry, I was hopeful we had got things right with these two in charge but I fear we're being led up the garden path again... Todays game was a chance to prove we had what it takes to have a real go at this league... On the back of 2 straight wins and clean sheets confidence should have been high and Stockport haven't exactly torn any trees up yet have they...??? But we couldn't be arsed to even put up a fight going on reports on here and the radio... That isn't the sign of a capable team...

Look at who we've beaten this season - FGR away, Cambridge home and H and Y home.... Hardly anything to write home about is it...??? and I don't mean that to be derogatory to them teams but I don't think any of them will be up there at the end of the season... We've lost to Fleetwood home, Braintree away, Darlo home, Gateshead away and Stockport home... If we had any ambitions of doing anything in this league we should have picked up 8 - 9 points from these games, but we haven't, and the reason why is because we are just an average Blue Square team...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Another rant needed

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.