This thread currently has 727 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Part Time Mariner
September 10, 2011, 7:17pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +2
I just love it when we win. Thinking this isn't a false dawn like so many others. Playing well and now WINNING well. I think Scott and Hurst know what there doing and results were out of there control, keep this up and we will be thinking of promotion  
Logged Offline
Private Message
siy2k5
September 10, 2011, 7:19pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Without looking (I'm sure somone will look it up;)), I reckon we're ahead on points with the corresponding fixtures last season.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
upthestripes
September 10, 2011, 7:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Just a pity about that GD. Know we did something about that today but we're still far behind a lot of others.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
September 11, 2011, 8:23am
Guest User
Quoted from upthestripes
Just a pity about that GD. Know we did something about that today but we're still far behind a lot of others.

I'll stick by my pre-season prediction that we'll win this league by at least 7 points - so GD won't come in to it.

What's that strange smell...?
Reply: 3 - 8
cod.gtfc
September 11, 2011, 9:05am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from siy2k5
Without looking (I'm sure somone will look it up;)), I reckon we're ahead on points with the corresponding fixtures last season.

Obviously nothing to compare Braintree too, but were now 7 points better off than last season. Beat Cambridge and Forest Green, last season only drew the corresponding fixtures. Beat Hayes, last season lost. Lost to Darlo and Fleetwood same as last season and lost to Gateshead, last season drew. Drew both seasons with Newport.

So we might be worse off after 8 games than last year, but actually we have had better results than last year by 7 points.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
aldi_01
September 11, 2011, 9:13am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
The fact is we have made some improvements in the last couple of weeks, and to be fair, we bloody had to.

Hopefully this is a corner turned...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
lincoln.mariner
September 11, 2011, 1:49pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Oh It's a smell I've had before

Which one is Big and which one is Small
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
upthestripes
September 11, 2011, 1:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Smells like team spirit too

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
Swansea_Mariner
September 11, 2011, 3:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,474
Gold Stars: 63
It's good to see after all the negativity that's been on here since the season kicked off, I'm sticking by my gut feeling too. Town for the playoff this year!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Smells like Town optimism

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.