2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
the Grimbarian
September 5, 2011, 11:24am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Is it the 1st time a woman pop star has won Fishy Player of the Month  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
oldun
September 5, 2011, 12:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
I think it says more about the people who voted than Rob Duffy. It seems you just have to run around a lot and put yourself about a bit to impress the football enthusiasts of The Fishy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Jarmo.Is.God
September 5, 2011, 12:50pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from oldun
I think it says more about the people who voted than Rob Duffy. It seems you just have to run around a lot and put yourself about a bit to impress the football enthusiasts of The Fishy

makes you wonder why Bradley Wood or Serge Makofo didnt get it if that is the case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
cleeimp
September 5, 2011, 2:37pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Jamie McKeown IMHO he as been outstanding far the best player so far this season at the club on another note I wish there had been  money to sign  Tyrone Thompson because we seem to miss his speed and input and maybe we should request that radio hull gives us the same commentator he may bring us luck.UTMM.

cleefish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
AndyGTFC
September 5, 2011, 5:44pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Hmmm, would have thought that Makofo would have won it by far. Duffy has done quite well so far though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 6:07pm
Guest User
After last season where he was practically written off, I fear some fans are reticent to give Serge what he deserves Andy.

I can see him playing a big part this season - mark my words if the purse strings remain tight we'll end up getting a decent fee from a L2 club for him further down the line.
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Duffy is August Player of the Month

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.