Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Steven Watt's Dream Team.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 260 Guests

Steven Watt's Dream Team.

This thread currently has 740 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
August 28, 2011, 9:26am

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,717
Gold Stars: 174
In today's Non League Paper, Steven Watt choses his favourite XI made up of players he has played with. This is the team he chose in a 4-3-3 formation.

Goalkeeper - Kenny Arthur - Grimsby Town (Great keeper, when he's fit! Loves the gym but I think he loves the treatment table even more than me! We were together at Grimsby last year, commands his box and when he manages to kick it straight it took the pressure off)

Right-Back - Glen Johnson - Liverpool I made my Chelsea debut alongside Johnno against Scunthorpe in the FA Cup. Also played against him for Scotland in my Victory Shield days. Great player, great athlete and he'll go on to be England's right-back for many years yet.

Centre-Half William Gallas - Spurs One of the best defenders I've ever seen. I was lucky enough to play alongside him for Chelsea in pre-season at Wycombe in one of Jose Mourinho's first games in charge. An absolute model professional and always had a smile on his face.

Centre-Half Garry Monk - Swansea City He had a really bad knee injury at Swansea once so I moved in to look after him, shower him, change his underwear and cook for him - I still haven't seen a penny!

Left-Back Wayne Bridge - Man City Me and Monks ruled the Swansea dance-off scene but Bridgey had some fantastic moves himself. I was in awe! Great left-back and one of the nicest blokes you could meet.

Midfield Joe Cole - Liverpool I wouldn't go near him in training in case he embarrassed me. Some of his clothes were disgraceful and he didn't think anything of it. Fantastic talent on the pitch though.

Midfield Claude Makelele - Retired If you've got a position named after you then you must be alright - the best there is. And when I say the man always had a smile on his face I mean he ALWAYS had a smile on his face. Then I realised why - he was definitely the longest in the shower at Chelsea.

Midfield Michael Coulson - GrimsbyA tricky decision but Coulo will do a job for me in this team - it's just the size of his nose that really bothers me! Always cracks under pressure playing pool, but was a massive loss for us at Grimsby last season when he was injured.

Right-Forward Felipe Morias - Oldham We shared a flat at Chelsea and lets just say we had a good time. Has been growing a moustache ever since I've known him and it's still not grown yet. But credit to him, he's sticking at it and that's all you can ask for so that's why he's in.

Striker - Alan Connell - Swindon Al was fantastic for us at Grimsby last season but I'm a bit worried about him. He's a big Arsenal fan but ever since Fabregas and Nasri left I've not heard anything from him. We used to have Champions League nights round his last season and he probably broke more sweat celebrating Arsenal goals than he did in training!

Left-Frward - Lee Peacock - Havant AKA Johnny Drama, he loves a fancy dress night and the time he turned up as Mel B from Bo Selecta was the funniest thing ever. Captain of the team, he is a player young lads should look up to.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Chrisblor
August 28, 2011, 9:42am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,932
Gold Stars: 238
He's just picked all his mates from twitter

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Steven Watt's Dream Team.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.