Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Punishment for Scott?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 129 Guests

Punishment for Scott?

This thread currently has 1,547 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
FindusFamily
August 28, 2011, 11:43am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Quoted from petethemariner
Maybe he was goaded into responding, although i cannot for the life of me understand why he found it neccessary
to walk 80 yards  from the dug outs to respond, i would have thought a sensible manager would have let the criticism wash over him, no matter how difficut it sometimes is to do.
The  one thing i thought was out of order however was to hear him say 'we have no f@cking money' unless Fenty
is lying when he said our budget is 900K, that  still makes it  one of the larger budgets  in this league and look where we are at the moment, perhaps he should stop and ask himself if he has used it wisely - we have 3 target men in our squad for example,
I thought we played well yesterday and were desperately unlucky, we do have some morons in our crowd who just love to boo and moan, but every club has those - we lost yesterday, due only to poor tactical decisions from our management and great goalkeeping.

I can imagine if I was Fenty and, while I'm not a big fan of the guy, he has put a lot of his own money into the club... I'd be a bit annoyed that the guy I'm paying to spend my money is going up to the people who I can recoup a small amount of it back from and telling them that we have none and maybe they shouldn't come.

Seems a bit discourteous to me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Bullitt
August 28, 2011, 1:23pm
Guest User
Buy him a farking pint and give him a farking medal, he's brilliant and at least he shows some passion unlike turtle faced Woods did.
Reply: 11 - 14
cod.gtfc
August 28, 2011, 1:26pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Judging by the poll results the majority agree with Scott, and don't think he should be punished, shame were not as loud as the more moronic element of support.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Rik e B
August 28, 2011, 2:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Judging by the poll results the majority agree with Scott, and don't think he should be punished, shame were not as loud as the more moronic element of support.

I was just thinking that, the massive silent majority have 'spoken' on the polls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
Mariner Ronnie
August 28, 2011, 3:16pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
buy him a pint, bout time we had a manager with bottle

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Punishment for Scott?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.