Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Atko...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 239 Guests

Atko...

This thread currently has 3,904 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Mariners_15
August 12, 2011, 9:18am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Looking forward to giving him a good old boo tomorrow the Judas feck, even though I'm relieved we haven't got him here, but we all know his tactics, all hands all over the strikers, so let's let the ref know from early on what he's dirty little games are and hopefully win a few more free kicks!

Can't wait now, optimism is growing inside!

UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
August 12, 2011, 9:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Same I'm very excited for tomorrow, Although I am ready for a let down again.

Till is getting it more from me, Little gay twit
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 31
logan412
August 12, 2011, 9:24am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Till is injured.

Wonder what odds you'd get for Atko giving a pen away??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 31
Super Clive
August 12, 2011, 9:26am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Doh. I will just stick to watching the game  
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 31
August 12, 2011, 9:30am
Guest User
Atkinson looked brilliant when he was in the same side as Bennett. Some even thought he was better than Bennett at the time (myself included). Sadly subsequent history proved me very wrong. I don't know whether his confidence took a hammering, or he had just lost interest, but he's not a fraction of the player we once had. I don't expect anything significant from him tomorrow.

Judas is a bit harsh. He's gone to Fleetwood FFS. Pity would surely be the correct response...
Reply: 4 - 31
bigdavemariner
August 12, 2011, 9:34am
UTM
Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 4
I wouldn't call him Judas, but what dissapointed me was that he didn't sign his new contract he was offered as he was confident of being good enough to play in the league and that was his reason for leaving.

low and behold, fleetwood splash the cash and offer him probably big wages, and he's still in non league.

Agree though he was first class first time round, but much the same as Sinclair, got worse each time he was here.

Gary Lump Lump Lump!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 31
August 12, 2011, 9:36am
Guest User
I think he'll rue his decision, but I don't think we will. Personally, I expect Fleetwood will do sodomist all this season.
Reply: 6 - 31
the Grimbarian
August 12, 2011, 10:21am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
I bet he was on BIG wages here as well  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 31
Kris2
August 12, 2011, 11:25am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Ah Till is "injured" which means he plans to go out Friday night and get wrecked. Either that or he doesn't want to play the game at Blundell Park since he knows everyone will be on his back because of that interview he gave where he admitted he didn't give a crap when he was here.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 31
Marinerz93
August 12, 2011, 11:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Atko was a good player when he first came here but went off form like so many of the wasters we had at the time.  If the managers listen to those who can pass on info about Atkinson we should get free kicks and possibly a peno out of the game.  I'll not boo him mainly because he was a bit of a let down and I'm glad he saw out his contract.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 31
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Atko...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.