This thread currently has 901 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Super Clive
June 14, 2011, 4:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Just upgraded my contract to this, came today has anyone on here got one? if so whats your thoughts on it so far?

Private Message
samg
June 15, 2011, 6:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Super Clive
Just upgraded my contract to this, came today has anyone on here got one? if so whats your thoughts on it so far?

I opted for the nokia n8 mate only because the contract was cheaper - but the htc decent phone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
SuperBobbyC
June 16, 2011, 1:12pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -2
The new Samsung Galaxy SII looks to be the mutt's nads
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
bigdavemariner
June 18, 2011, 1:40pm
UTM
Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 4
we've just bought some in at work as a choice of smart phone for corporate use. We've got some people testing them at the minute so will let you know any problems we come across/fixes/tips and tricks etc.

Gary Lump Lump Lump!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
scrumble
July 9, 2011, 3:25pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
If you want a decent phone thats slightly more rugged than usual, go for a Motoral Defy. Decent android phone, good camera, but is also water and scratch resistant

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
tombevan
July 28, 2011, 12:53pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Previously i have used wildfire s (currently using sgs2 and to me its a best android phone till now) and as per my experience with wildfire s (cos i have used it for almost an year ) beside battery issues (battery life sucks drains too quickly (well initially i thought battery issues have been hyped by other users but after using it on a long term i too felt htc phone lacks a long battery life as battery charge drains too quickly however not only wilfire s in specific but all other htc phones too have this major battery problem so if you are concerned with battery then its not a gud idea to buy it) it has got everything best as per its capabilities and cost including 3.2 inch gorilla glass display screen (at least capable for better web browsing,reading ebook as well as watching videos ) with nice android os (android 2.3 gingerbread as all other latest smart phones have and also has sense UI), average processor (this is a second let down issue but to me wasn't major however it adversely affected gaming capabilities as it lacked a better processor but only if you are concerned with gaming however hd video watching and hd 5mp camera is best (this pretty amused me though it lacked a better processor video watching and web browsing was best) besides better storage capacity and maximum RAM.

However if your concern is mainly camera (5mp) and watching hd videos (again reminding you 3.2 inch screen) then wildfire s is pretty decent phone.

[url=http://www.fones.com/mobile-phones/htc/htc-wildfire.html]HTC Wildfire[/url]|[url=http://www.fones.com/mobile-accessories/htc-wildfire-cases.html]HTC Wildfire Cases[/url]|[url=http://www.fones.com/mobile-accessories/htc-wildfire-m.html]HTC Wildfire Accessories[/url]|[url=http://www.fones.com/mobile-accessories/htc.html]HTC Accessories[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Super Clive
July 28, 2011, 1:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Yer pretty much sums it up, tom I have been using it since I posted this thread, took some getting use to since down grading from I phone 3 cos of the size,  but its great for browsing the fishy
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HTC Wildfire s

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.