Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 147 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,332 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
February 9, 2010, 8:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,389
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from kingofthekippers
Fucking hell, is this still going?

At this rate we'll be seeing the ghost of Roy Castle tap dancing round Blundell Park singing that this thread was a 'shit-stirring, bull-shitting, piss-taking split-personality Record Breakerrrrrrr!'

Yeah he was no Jim will fix it was he old Roy?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 530 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 9, 2010, 8:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Talking of Roy Castle ,didn't big Baz Rathbone get a record suspension for fighting with Doug Welbourne of Scunthorpe.Old Footballer will know more.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 531 - 736
1mickylyons
February 9, 2010, 8:13pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Talking of Roy Castle ,didn't big Baz Rathbone get a record suspension for fighting with Doug Welbourne of Scunthorpe.Old Footballer will know more.

Wasnt he Sherlock Holmes at one point?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 532 - 736
kingofthekippers
February 9, 2010, 8:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Yeah he was no Jim will fix it was he old Roy?

I doubt Jimmy Saville could even fix the shit we are in.

Err,err,err, jangle jangle, jewellry, jewellry. Now then, now then. I have a letter here from a young viewer.

Dear Uncle Jimmy,

Please fix it for me to help my local football team. They aren't very good, in fact they are total and utter rubbish bollocks. I've spent a fortune of my pocket money helping them but they are nothing but wank. Please help me.

Yours, Johnny F (age 6 and three quarters), Grimsby  

Hows about that then? Well, we sent a film crew to Grimsby to see if we could help young Johnny and do you know what? Someone beat them up and stole their camera so fuck the lot of them.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 533 - 736
1mickylyons
February 9, 2010, 8:18pm
Special Brew Drinker

I doubt Jimmy Saville could even fix the shit we are in.

Err,err,err, jangle jangle, jewellry, jewellry. Now then, now then. I have a letter here from a young viewer.

Dear Uncle Jimmy,

Please fix it for me to help my local football team. They aren't very good, in fact they are total and utter rubbish bollocks. I've spent a fortune of my pocket money helping them but they are nothing but wank. Please help me.

Yours, Johnny F (age 6 and three quarters), Grimsby  

Hows about that then? Well, we sent a film crew to Grimsby to see if we could help young Johnny and do you know what? Someone beat them up and stole their camera so fuck the lot of them.

Thats what makes Grimsby GREAT we hate everyone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 534 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 9, 2010, 8:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Yes he was in a hollywood series of films in the forties and fifties.Tommy Watson played his assistant .

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 535 - 736
1mickylyons
February 9, 2010, 8:21pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Yes he was in a hollywood series of films in the forties and fifties.Tommy Watson played his assistant .

bow legged 2nd rate stand in was he?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 536 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 9, 2010, 8:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Abit like the Main Stand.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 537 - 736
spoony
February 9, 2010, 8:59pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +2
[img]http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0808/ginger-kids-demotivational-poster-1218908340.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JjTyX.jpg[/img]
Private Message
Reply: 538 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 9, 2010, 9:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Fucking hell, is this still going?

At this rate we'll be seeing the ghost of Roy Castle tap dancing round Blundell Park singing that this thread was a 'shit-stirring, bull-shitting, piss-taking split-personality Record Breakerrrrrrr!'

Roy Castle broke nine world records during his stint as presenter of Record Breakers including fastest tap dancer.Did you know he once stood in for Bruce Forsyth to host the Generation Game when Brucie was ill in 1975.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 539 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.