1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
pizzzza
November 30, 2009, 10:16pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
I like gay men. Always have done. Why? Well the reason I like gay men is because of their selfless act. What they are essentially doing is increasing the men:ladies ratio meaning there's less men chasing after available women. Meaning more chance for me! Lesbians however are selfish creatures. They decrease the ratio, reducing the chances of ugly men ever finding happiness in love.
Private Message
Tony_GTFC
December 2, 2009, 9:52pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
What about gay men who pretend they are ladies?

Ask any man what nationality he would prefer to be, and ninety nine out of a hundred will tell you that they would prefer to be Englishmen.

CECIL RHODES

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
ollythemariner123
December 4, 2009, 4:45pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
ha or wat about gay men hu are bii and you think its a girl till you get in bed with them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
kamakazebear
December 4, 2009, 8:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +483
Quoted from ollythemariner123
ha or wat about gay men hu are bii and you think its a girl till you get in bed with them

at that stage, it's always best to carry on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
bladerunnner
December 16, 2009, 12:44pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from pizzzza
I like gay men. Always have done. Why? Well the reason I like gay men is because of their selfless act. What they are essentially doing is increasing the men:ladies ratio meaning there's less men chasing after available women. Meaning more chance for me! Lesbians however are selfish creatures. They decrease the ratio, reducing the chances of ugly men ever finding happiness in love.

a felicitations a intercourse, i can stand the pain if you can stand the excrement  

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
dapperz fun pub
December 17, 2009, 12:19pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
nothing like healthy debate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Wrawby_Mariner
December 17, 2009, 5:01pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Its only gay if you push back Ive been told
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I Like Gay Men

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.