1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
scrumble
July 9, 2009, 5:53pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
Google have just added my model of BP and the pier to the 3d building layer on google earth  

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=6fbc86e9e6255d0c62b8ffb764e5a68a&prevstart=0

Shame that when I made that I'd hoped we'd be in a new ground by now

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Leighton^Returns
July 9, 2009, 6:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Quoted from scrumble
Google have just added my model of BP and the pier to the 3d building layer on google earth  

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=6fbc86e9e6255d0c62b8ffb764e5a68a&prevstart=0

Shame that when I made that I'd hoped we'd be in a new ground by now

And the article says:- 'The club are currently going through the planning stages to move to new 20,000 seater stadium near Great Coates, which is hoped to be completed anytime between 2008 and 2010'.  Not a fooking chance, it'll never happen.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
scrumble
July 10, 2009, 7:02am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +986
Gold Stars: 10
like i said, at the time it was made..............  

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Google earth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.