7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Poojah
May 7, 2024, 2:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +30,046
Gold Stars: 1,535
Sacked by Hull after missing out on the play-offs by 3 points. Madness. Had them playing some nice stuff, and I thought always came across very well when interviewed.

The Tahgers still a bit of a basket case club it seems.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
horsforthmariner
May 7, 2024, 2:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,641
Gold Stars: 9
Hopefully the season after next we’ll be playing in the same league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 60
pizzzza
May 7, 2024, 2:22pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
Errrrr nerrrrrr
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 60
MarinerDevil
May 7, 2024, 2:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,805
Gold Stars: 80
Are Hull City really a Premier League club? Their fans seem to think so. Every week on Humberside it's like the sky's falling in if they don't at least reach the play-offs. Even with their facilities and strong recent history, I still see them as a mid to lower end Championship club with occasional forays into the top half, which is still great compared to where they used to be. Rosenior was doing well for them, but they seem to see it as an unacceptable failure to not get promoted at the first time of asking. That club needs another humbling, I reckon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 60
Mariner8
May 7, 2024, 2:39pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -61
Shocking decision
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 60
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
May 7, 2024, 2:40pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,482
Gold Stars: 16
That’s mad. He seems a really decent manager who had got them playing really good football and on the fringes off the playoffs ffs. Makes you wonder who the owners think they are, and who they think Hull are? Maybe he was too nice a guy for them, a bit thoughtful and intelligent perhaps? Give the job to Jimmy Dean!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 60
Mappers
May 7, 2024, 2:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.40
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,569
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from MarinerDevil
Are Hull City really a Premier League club? Their fans seem to think so. Every week on Humberside it's like the sky's falling in if they don't at least reach the play-offs. Even with their facilities and strong recent history, I still see them as a mid to lower end Championship club with occasional forays into the top half, which is still great compared to where they used to be. Rosenior was doing well for them, but they seem to see it as an unacceptable failure to not get promoted at the first time of asking. That club needs another humbling, I reckon.

Not beyond the realms it might be coming shortly .... anyone could struggle in that league . I thought they had a usp with Rosenior - wasn't it a variant of Artell ball? Thought they looked good the few times I watched them on the box . Very short sighted and weird decision on the face of it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 60
Mikey_345
May 7, 2024, 2:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,660
Gold Stars: 114
Madness, utter madness in my opinion.

For me he's one of the best young, up and coming managers in the EFL. I get there's an argument he could have done better with what he had but not sure why that instantly results in a young manager losing his job. You take on inexperienced managers like Liam hoping they turn out to be very good and you cash in on and off the pitch - with that should come an understanding that due to that inexperience you may have to wait for that and give him time. A point i thought they got and understood as they only extended his deal by three years in December!

It's barmy, completely barmy and I'm sure he'll get snatched up by any one of many Championship clubs very quickly. Which he deserves as he was very unfairly treated at Derby aswell.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 60
ska face
May 7, 2024, 2:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,851
Gold Stars: 854
Thought he was one of the big boys & wouldn’t condemn the decision to scrap FA Cup replays.

So, as a wise man once said - lol, lmao in fact
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 60
Theimperialcoroner
May 7, 2024, 3:25pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,322
Gold Stars: 103
It’s mad but I’m pleased in the sense of not having to listen to his regular love-in interviews on Humberside. He seemed to massively over complicate things and believe in his own hype, encouraged by some sycophantic interviewers.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 60
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Liam Rosenior

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.