Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), February 18, 2024, 10:32am
The Colchester game being postponed was an absolute gift. It would have been points in the bin. An opportunity for the next manager hopefully and may prove to be defining.
Posted by: davmariner, February 18, 2024, 10:37am; Reply: 1
I don’t think they’re sacking him which would be alarming to say the least.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), February 18, 2024, 10:45am; Reply: 2
Whatever they do, it will be considered and they’ll do it properly. I don’t think it’ll be a snap decision but I’ll be amazed if he’s still here for the FGR home game.
Posted by: GrimRob, February 18, 2024, 11:07am; Reply: 3
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone and another heavy defeat would do just the trick and dispel his claim that we are somehow better away.
Posted by: AncientExiledMariner, February 18, 2024, 12:58pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from GrimRob
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone and another heavy defeat would do just the trick and dispel his claim that we are somehow better away.

This is the thing that winds me up. People said this with Hurst also. That the players wanted him gone and weren't playing for him? Have we got the most unprofessional squad in football?

I don't believe it's true, but if so, giving in to hostage demands. Is that the right option?
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), February 18, 2024, 1:01pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GrimRob

I suspect that’ll be his last chance.
Posted by: ska face, February 18, 2024, 1:02pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from GrimRob
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone

Done well to gleen that considering we get about 3mins per week of the usual guff from the players
Posted by: Madeleymariner, February 18, 2024, 1:49pm; Reply: 7
On the bright side Steels was nice yesterday. :)
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), February 18, 2024, 5:13pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Madeleymariner
On the bright side Steels was nice yesterday. :)

Wish I’d gone there instead of BP. Never ever disappoints.
Posted by: Mappers, February 18, 2024, 11:06pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from GrimRob

If you were not very good at something and somebody kept telling you , you need to keep doing it the same way and look a p*ick in front of your workmates and a load of bystanders you probably wouldn't look at said person that favourably would you .
Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 6:22am