Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mappers, May 8, 2023, 7:35pm
Well that's it then our first season back in the league succesfully navigated , not always enjoyable on the eye but some amazing memories & moments that will last a lifetime .

If a year ago you would have told me what the coming 12 months had in store I would have said you were bonkers , it was bonkers .

A big thanks to everyone at the club ,after many years of apathy we have ambition , hope and stability .

The fans have been amazing to - had some good laughs with regulars and at away games we are a special bunch .

Season ticket acquired and I hope we can touch the heights of last summer sales wise .

I wish everyone a happy  R & R period over the next 3 months .

I am signing off until August
UTMM
Neil
Posted by: It Bites, May 8, 2023, 7:47pm; Reply: 1
Have a great summer mate ..... I wish I could sign off till August, I'm addicted though 😂😂
Posted by: MarinerRob, May 8, 2023, 8:18pm; Reply: 2
One year ago we were beaten 3-1 at home by Maidenhead.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61281298
What a year!
Posted by: Heisenberg, May 8, 2023, 8:20pm; Reply: 3
The ironic thing is, the post season is the best time on here! Let the rumours commence (I appreciate that all that sh#t started weeks ago….).

I see that someone posted that Clifton was signing for Sheff Wednesday this evening, but the thread was immediately taken down by admin. And they’re off……..
Posted by: lukeo, May 8, 2023, 8:34pm; Reply: 4
Wtf am I supposed to do now.. the fishy will be dead. Brighton got me knocked out the LMS competition and my FPL team is f#cked.
Posted by: LH, May 8, 2023, 9:55pm; Reply: 5
Probably the most eventful midtable season we’re ever likely to see. Memories made that I’ll relay to my kids and theirs of the cup run and in particular that night at Southampton although I’ll struggle to pass on any from the league games I’ve been to. Hopefully we can be more consistent throughout next season and make a big push for the play offs.

Have a good break, everyone.
Print page generated: June 3, 2024, 4:09am