TAGG
November 22, 2017, 9:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from moss_side_mariner
Is anybody else feeling a bit uneasy about extreme leisure? I'm not the most internet savvy person but, they seem to be keeping a low profile on the web.

The companies house listing doesn't fill me with confidence. The Twitter lady is well hidden and the address listed is a row of semi-detached houses in Isleworth. If there is any more information about them can someone point me to it.

Are you MI5??? 😂😂

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 55
promotion plaice
November 22, 2017, 9:22pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from TAGG

Are you MI5??? 😂😂

Probably John Fenty  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 55
moosey_club
November 22, 2017, 10:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Well at least we know they are investing millions of their money in it now as the lady has just publicly declared it.

Now if i can just find my press clippings to remind myself of when we were told by JF we would be in our new home....

3rd November 2014 -  
TOWN director John Fenty has revealed the club is progressing "very well" in its bid to relocate to Peaks Parkway.
The announcement comes as the club's 12-month exclusivity agreement for the site is due to run out.
Mr Fenty said: "The club has progressed very well with unlocking the potential to deliver a relocation to Peaks Parkway.

3 yrs on and nothing solid

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 55
KingstonMariner
November 22, 2017, 10:07pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from barralad
Well in these days of in your face social media I'm probably in a minority (of one) but i don't think either "side" has covered themselves in glory.

The difference being that one is supposed representing a company getting into an argument in public with a stakeholder of a business partner and basically telling him he has no right to criticise that partner. Seriously, someone at Extreme needs to ban her from social media - if most people got into an argument on social media with one of their employer's customers (and potentially a shareholder) they'd be looking for a new job very quickly.

Let's look at it this way. Extreme employee tells fans of football club that they aren't a proper fan, despite years of dedicated following through its worst ever performances. Does that say Extreme are listening to fans or not listening? Does that say they're likely to take comments on any design consultation seriously?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 55
MuddyWaters
November 22, 2017, 10:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from KingstonMariner

The difference being that one is supposed representing a company getting into an argument in public with a stakeholder of a business partner and basically telling him he has no right to criticise that partner. Seriously, someone at Extreme needs to ban her from social media - if most people got into an argument on social media with one of their employer's customers (and potentially a shareholder) they'd be looking for a new job very quickly.

Let's look at it this way. Extreme employee tells fans of football club that they aren't a proper fan, despite years of dedicated following through its worst ever performances. Does that say Extreme are listening to fans or not listening? Does that say they're likely to take comments on any design consultation seriously?

The worrying aspect is the apparent continuation of the 'I'm right, the fans are irrelevant/insignificant/wrong' attitude of the major shareholder. Yes John, you may be working harder than anyone knows to deliver the new stadium but it will be our bums on the seats that you or Extreme put in this stadium. Put yourself in our shoes for a change, normal fans wanting to watch the team they've supported for decades do the best they can. I know, from our messages in the past, how much you care, but we care too.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 55
golfer
November 22, 2017, 10:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
It doesn't even seem like a woman corresponding never mind somebody from Extreme Leisure. The conversation sounds more like a man pretending to be a woman-what's going on. Sounds more Fishy than 5 Star-somethings not right. Sounds like somebody with the sole intention of sticking up for a certain person
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 55
Swansea_Mariner
November 22, 2017, 10:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
This is totally weird, I feel like GTFC is stuck in a David Lynch  dream world at the moment. Perhaps soon I'll wake up and realise all this was some kind of nightmare and that Buckley mk2 wasn't actually sacked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 55
TownSNAFU5
November 22, 2017, 10:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,876
Gold Stars: 42
I saw the OP before it was removed.  I do not know whether it represents a true conversation or not.

I am just relieved that we do not have a person in a very senior position within the Club who would engage directly with Town fans on an open football forum.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 55
KingstonMariner
November 22, 2017, 10:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I wouldn't be surprised that she's been a Bournemouth for quite some time. September 9th 2016. Probably even longer. I bet since that first meeting with John Fenty.  

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 55
TAGG
November 22, 2017, 10:47pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Wonder if Miss Lewis will be there on Tuesday night??

If she is bet she’ll be sitting on the great one knee🙈

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Extreme Leisure

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.