8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
OneLove
November 21, 2017, 9:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
So after a massive long day at work, I set off and thought I'd get a chippy and sit in the car listening to Radio 3 till it was time to mooch to the game. Anyhow i was halfway through me fish, chips and peas and this mad violinist record was blurting out the stereo, this sent me into a right deep sleep in which as you can imagine I kinda had a nightmare. I was having one of them dreams where your getting chased by two maniacs and your literally not getting anywhere, but these two maniacs happened to be non other than grimsby two villains slade and fenty.......so to cut a long dream short, I've woken up and screamed in alan partridge style "eff off ya great big shites" and launched the remainder of my fish, chips and peas all over the car and on myself. So anyway Ive missed what sounds like the best performance of the season and also a car what stinks of a deep fat frier. Up the mariners, sack the board and the lightbulb changer, manager, assistant, pukka pies, john tonduer, the booze in the ground, fenty again, the drips who still get autorgaphs and fenty  yet again!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Hagrid
November 21, 2017, 9:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,387
Gold Stars: 528
Well done! Pleased i didnt stay away, throughly deserved the 3 points, couldnt believe we were losing at HT, at ablut 70 mins couldnt see us getting back in it but great work by DJ and finish from siriki. There keeper excellent by the way, and then an 86th minute winner!!! Love that! Thought they were poor and a team full of whingers at the ref with number 10 never shutting up. Fantastic clearance from my MOM ben davies at the death as well, no idea how he kept it out. And thank god at last, we kept the ball on the deck! UTM
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 73
AdamHaddock
November 21, 2017, 9:51pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,803
Gold Stars: 25
Was there a disallowed goal? Livescore had it at 3-3 a couple of minutes after Rose's goal

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 73
sonofmadeleymariner
November 21, 2017, 9:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
No we cleared one off the line and I think someone was a little over zealous

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 73
Madeleymariner
November 21, 2017, 9:53pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,047
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from AdamHaddock
Was there a disallowed goal? Livescore had it at 3-3 a couple of minutes after Rose's goal

That was probably Bens  header off the line only a couple inches from being a goal and there was a bit of a stoppage while their players argued etc.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 73
Mendonca1995
November 21, 2017, 9:53pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Finally scored some goals and gone home happy it would of been very cruel if we got nothing from this game as we could of been home and dry after 20 mins we’ll done in the end showed a lot of character to keep going and get a much needed win well done town 👏

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 73
TAGG
November 21, 2017, 10:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,963
Gold Stars: 124
Buzzing
What a great feeling to come away from a game with a massive grin on me face.
Some fantastic football
UTM

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 73
psgmariner
November 21, 2017, 10:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
A thoroughly enjoyable evening's entertainment.

Ben Davies was excellent at left back but the main thing that won us that game was our wingers. Both unplayable at times.

McKeown had an absolute nightmare with equaliser and looked VERY relieved when the winner went in. His habit of letting in howlers was the only real downer and to be fair he also made some good saves.

UTM

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 73
Bigdog
November 21, 2017, 10:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Enforced changes to Town's left hand side results in an unexpected win.. seem to remember..

Really pleased with the result. The last thing we need to do is sack another manager so soon..

3-2 win, closer to 50 points and a strong message (2824) to the boardroom..

Perfect night all round..

Well chuffed..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 73
LH
November 21, 2017, 10:13pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
Good performances all over despite McKeown’s clanger. Who’d have thought an attacking selection would bring goals?

Hearty applause from Fenty and another director tonight when the attendance was read out.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 73
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.