Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans Forum
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 216 Guests

Fans Forum

This thread currently has 26,965 views. Print
35 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Grimal
November 20, 2017, 9:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
People who have a true interest in the club should go. I amWAS GOING on a holiday which was booked in march AND NOW CANCELLED so won'tWILL be there.
There should be sensible constructive questions. They might get sensible constructive answers.
If it turns out to be a slanging match it will be a massive opportunity missed by all concerned
The media must be controlled and not be allowed to sensationalise situations

The supporters trust should give positive leadership on consolidating sensible questions which hopefully the club directorate will respond in an open manner

Let's hope that all of this is on the back of an entertaining draw WIN at home tomorrow and a vital away win on Saturday
=========================================================================
Quoted from IlkleyMariner..
Please help me by which part of the above warranted six red crosses. I am at a loss.....
=========================================================================
There you go Ilkley,I've revised your post, everyone will alter the red crosses they gave you to green ticks now .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 342
chaos33
November 20, 2017, 10:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
People who have a true interest in the club should go. I am on a holiday which was booked in march so won't be there.
There should be sensible constructive questions. They might get sensible constructive answers.
If it turns out to be a slanging match it will be a massive opportunity missed by all concerned
The media must be controlled and not be allowed to sensationalise situations

The supporters trust should give positive leadership on consolidating sensible questions which hopefully the club directorate will respond in an open manner

Let's hope that all of this is on the back of an entertaining draw at home tomorrow and a vital away win on Saturday

If that doesn't unwittingly encapsulate the stifling lack of ambition at the club then I don't know what does.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 342
Grimal
November 20, 2017, 10:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Squarkus

What time is it there, if I was you being so concerned and supertive, I would get a flight back mush

Definition of mush - a soft, wet, pulpy mass, feeble or cloying sentimentality, thick maize porridge.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 342
MuddyWaters
November 20, 2017, 10:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Squarkus

What time is it there, if I was you being so concerned and supertive, I would get a flight back mush.

Surprised you didn't use the word 'fella' that's always been a JSF favourite  
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 342
friskneymariner
November 20, 2017, 10:21pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
The more he posts the more I am convinced Squarkus is JF's alter ego.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 342
golfer
November 20, 2017, 10:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,417
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Squarkus

What time is it there, if I was you being so concerned and supertive, I would get a flight back mush.

"were" not "was"             "supertive"  fk knows what that means-was it what Noddy said to Big Ears ?   ficko
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 342
friskneymariner
November 20, 2017, 10:48pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from golfer

"were" not "was"             "supertive"  fk knows what that means-was it what Noddy said to Big Ears ?   ficko

More indicative of someone who is dyslexic which we really should not ridicule,do we know anyone else who is afflicted by this?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 342
moosey_club
November 20, 2017, 11:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,202
Gold Stars: 224
if anyone is going please dont ask old questions and waste everyones time.....trust shares... Mike Parker ...etc .... and keep questions factual...we know someone likes to stick to facts.
Ie if anyone is challenging/questioning what is happening with the new ground then go back and check what has been said/promised timescale wise so you have direct challenges to make and avoid waffly politician style empty responses.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 342
denni266
November 20, 2017, 11:40pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +700
Gold Stars: 132
political experience,  you mean being a local councilor  who is best known for saying he will dig the grass of Cleethorpes beach lol.. He thinks he is better than us that is where it ends , he is no better than any of us and never will be . Money maketh no man .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 342
Marinerz93
November 21, 2017, 10:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from friskneymariner
The more he posts the more I am convinced Squarkus is JF's alter ego.

It's one of his brothers, Mark I think, the one who owns Positive Activities, used to be called Get Hooked on Positive Activities, I hear they have plans in for a bigger site. I wonder if it's destined for Peaks Parkway, as GTFC is listed as a partner.

Sonik I believe is Steve, who seems to be the more reasonable of the Fenty clan.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 342
35 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans Forum

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.