Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Crumbcrusader, March 7, 2024, 12:09pm
Apologises if this has been asked elsewhere but does anyone know if we are able to pay on the away gate on Saturday?

Last minute decision to go but being an exile I can't get into the clubshop to collect tickets and I wouldn't trust Royal Mail to deliver in time.
Posted by: brigg_mariner, March 7, 2024, 12:11pm; Reply: 1
https://gtfc.co.uk/ticket-update-sutton-united/
Posted by: brigg_mariner, March 7, 2024, 12:11pm; Reply: 2
Pay on the day will be available and any tickets purchased at the VBS Community Stadium will be subject to a £2 price increase.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 7, 2024, 12:24pm; Reply: 3
I’d say the past week/8 days has probably added a few more that were undecided
Posted by: Crumbcrusader, March 7, 2024, 12:44pm; Reply: 4
Thank you all.

See you Saturday.

UTM
Posted by: Vance Warner, March 7, 2024, 9:47pm; Reply: 5
Think it could be one of those games where we take a lot more than anyone is expecting.
Posted by: Yossarian, March 8, 2024, 12:24pm; Reply: 6
I'll be paying on the gate...  there will be plenty of space as they are averaging well below capacity...

Ooof - I just had a look at their ground on google maps (never been to the ground before).  that is proper old-school lower league.

Actually really looking forward to this - anyone know how many tickets have been sold yet?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 8, 2024, 12:26pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Vance Warner
Think it could be one of those games where we take a lot more than anyone is expecting.

Like most weeks lol

Being an exile it’s the away days I miss the most. Nothing beats a weekend away with the boys. Would always surprise me when we’d rock up somewhere and thinking there wouldn’t be that many all of a sudden, the quiet little boozer you are staying close to is half filled with town fans.
Posted by: Yossarian, March 8, 2024, 12:29pm; Reply: 8
London away days are always surprising (or maybe not) in that we always have big numbers.  I guess there are a lot of us who live down here....  Welling away (the 0-4 win) was still one of my favourite away days.  

I'll be around Borough Market before heading down to Sutton so hopefully will bump into a few fans.  Surprisingly none of my London mates fancy this one (slackers).... so I'll be flying solo.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 8, 2024, 3:32pm; Reply: 9
£27 for a 4th tier footy match.  ??)
Posted by: Son of Cod, March 8, 2024, 4:06pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Yossarian
London away days are always surprising (or maybe not) in that we always have big numbers.  I guess there are a lot of us who live down here....  Welling away (the 0-4 win) was still one of my favourite away days.  

I'll be around Borough Market before heading down to Sutton so hopefully will bump into a few fans.  Surprisingly none of my London mates fancy this one (slackers).... so I'll be flying solo.

There are plenty of London/South East based Town fans planning on drinking at The Old Bank near Sutton station and The Moon on the Hill (Spoons). I'm not sure if I'll be about much before kickoff but there's a WhatsApp group for Town fans down this way if you weren't aware, drop me a PM if you want adding and I'll message one of the chat admins to add you. Sure there'll be plenty around Borough Market/London Bridge way.
Posted by: Poojah, March 8, 2024, 4:16pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Les Brechin
£27 for a 4th tier footy match.  ??)

Yeah, but it's an abslolutely cracking ground, though.

Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 5:40am