Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, February 27, 2024, 10:00pm
I know you more than likely won't read this message BUT if you do PLEASE take a few hours out of your day and watch all town aren't we and you will see how much we love our club , how much we don't give up on our club and how much we will back you with everything if you give us everything.

Watch it all as a club the players staff the whole lot and you will see what we can do when we are all together.

Tonights results has made our job to stay up harder but I've just watched all town aren't we and fvck me I love our club our fans . It's made me motivated and even more determined not to go back down to the hell that is national league.

David its been a rocky start no doubt about that but let's get after it now and we will be with you all the way.

Yes I'm a grown man and yes I'm emotional after watching that but It just reminded me of why I love my team .

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE .....M

Posted by: Chrisblor, February 27, 2024, 10:02pm; Reply: 1
FAO DAVE AND THE PLAYERS: win some football matches please and we'll be fine, cheers
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 27, 2024, 10:20pm; Reply: 2
FAO Dave & the players please watch the All Town Aren’t We film and you’ll know what to do.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, February 27, 2024, 10:27pm; Reply: 3
FAO Dave. Your managerial career is on the line.
Posted by: Mappers, February 27, 2024, 10:31pm; Reply: 4
They need to put it all on the line win,lose or draw any half bottom attempts won't go down well at all after the Donny disaster  .

They need to turn up big time  on Saturday , a messy defeat and reaction to it is not something I want to contemplate .
Posted by: Phil the cod, February 28, 2024, 7:08pm; Reply: 5
From the battling display we saw at Morecambe6,I'd say the players and manager are well aware of what's needed.
Forest green are in a more precarious position than us so it will be down to luck who will come out on top Saturday.
That said, I've always believed you make your own luck, so come on town we are behind you all the way.
I'm predicting the atmosphere will be great from us Saturday and anyone who gets on the players backs after a misplaced pass is a  girl private.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:33pm