Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Mappers, February 13, 2024, 11:47am
Last 5 home league attendances

Sold over 7k tickets for all of those games , Doncaster should be 7500+ you would have thought .

I struggle to see any other club in league 2 who would do those numbers in  the same situation .

It's some going and credit to the fans

Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 13, 2024, 1:35pm; Reply: 1
Do we know how many no shows for each game ie season ticket holders not present and bought match tickets not attended

Also, do the figures include freebies to various organisations and individuals?
Posted by: Mappers, February 13, 2024, 1:51pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Do we know how many no shows for each game ie season ticket holders not present and bought match tickets not attended

Also, do the figures include freebies to various organisations and individuals?

It's 500-700 most games I think with regards the ST holders . Around that , about 7350 sold for the Stockport game .

Tickets are given away through the trust for smaller games , quite a few to Navigo the mental health charity I believe .

We used to do quite a bit with local schools , I'm not sure if that's still the case .
Posted by: 1mickylyons, February 13, 2024, 2:08pm; Reply: 3
The crowd have been good all season and generally really want to get behind the players but within 30 mins most games all optimism has gone.The Town crowd will always support if the players have a go.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 13, 2024, 4:55pm; Reply: 4
The fans are doing their bit.

It's time  the players started doing theirs .
Posted by: 137 (Guest), February 15, 2024, 2:21am; Reply: 5
One positive: Vernam must be close to starting games for us.

He'll improve the team (20 games in L1 last season).
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 15, 2024, 7:23am; Reply: 6
Quoted from 1mickylyons
The crowd have been good all season and generally really want to get behind the players but within 30 mins most games all optimism has gone.The Town crowd will always support if the players have a go.

This
Posted by: 1mickylyons, February 15, 2024, 7:41am; Reply: 7
Town start most home games OK but other than Notts have failed to capitalise. A fast start Saturday hopefully a goal the crowd will turn up the volume .Despite what some on here would have you believe nobody in the ground wants Town to lose but after 20 years many have had there patience stretched once too often.Mr Artell over go you and your players .C'mon Town
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 5:23am