Currently 0-4 before half time……oops, it’s worse than Stockport
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 11, 2024, 2:51pm; Reply: 1
The Gooners supporters are now Ole ing them
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 11, 2024, 2:52pm; Reply: 2

City will still win the title though.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 11, 2024, 2:59pm; Reply: 3
About 10,000 West Ham fans leave at HT.
Posted by: DB, February 11, 2024, 3:04pm; Reply: 4
It would have happened at BP yesterday but we couldn't attract 10,000 fans to do the job.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 11, 2024, 3:32pm; Reply: 5
Arsenal have a sixy style about them today you have to say
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 11, 2024, 3:32pm; Reply: 6

West Ham 0-6 Arsenal

after 65 minutes
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 11, 2024, 3:52pm; Reply: 7
The premier league bores the fook out of me tbh they make rules up then let certain clubs break them anyway. They don’t filter enough money down the pyramid and cuntts wear half and half scarves.  Spoke to stewards at both Southampton and Brighton all of them said our fans were the best they’ve seen in terms of vocal support and atmosphere so feck arsenal and West Ham (100)(100)
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 11, 2024, 3:57pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
The premier league bores the fook out of me tbh they make rules up then let certain clubs break them anyway. They don’t filter enough money down the pyramid and cuntts wear half and half scarves.  Spoke to stewards at both Southampton and Brighton all of them said our fans were the best they’ve seen in terms of vocal support and atmosphere so feck arsenal and West Ham (100)(100)

That's ok you don't have to watch them but some of us it's the only way we can see a game .
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, February 11, 2024, 3:59pm; Reply: 9
Rice imperious and scored a long range 6th goal.  Good for England.  Bellingham scores 2 goals as well and was excellent again.  Kane not doing bad either.  
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, February 11, 2024, 3:59pm; Reply: 10
Rice imperious and scored a long range 6th goal.  Good for England.  Bellingham scores 2 goals as well and was excellent again.  Kane not doing bad either.  
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 11, 2024, 4:02pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from grimsby pete

That's ok you don't have to watch them but some of us it's the only way we can see a game .

Fair enough Pete like I said it’s just not for me each to there own 👍
Posted by: fishcake63, February 11, 2024, 8:50pm; Reply: 12
yep rice & bellingham imperious but you know gareth be in holland watching hendo 👍
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, February 11, 2024, 8:57pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from fishcake63
yep rice & bellingham imperious but you know gareth be in holland watching hendo 👍

Bellingham is playing further and further forward. He was basically playing as a false nine last night.

Someone will have to play CM alongside Rice and there is no obvious candidate.

It’s somewhat academic if Shaw can’t stay fit and we can’t find a LCB to play next to Stones.

Posted by: Heisenberg, February 11, 2024, 9:00pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from fishcake63

I’d pick Curtis Jones and Kobbie Mainoo over Hendo now, he needs retiring for the national team.
Posted by: mimma, February 11, 2024, 11:37pm; Reply: 15
There's an interesting article on Henderson in the Sunday Mirror. Ajax are raving about him, on and off the pitch.  He's the organiser and manager on the pitch, encouraging the players and talking to them. It's the sort of player we need right now, a leader.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 4:26am