Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: malkamalka, February 9, 2024, 7:07pm
Debbie Cook on YouTube talking about her time at Town and saying tomorrow is her last game as CEO.

Has a replacement been announced yet?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, February 9, 2024, 7:16pm; Reply: 1
Done a good job and will be missed, felt really sorry for her when the simpletons (one in particular) got stuck into her on social media.

I hope she does well in her new job!
Posted by: It Bites, February 9, 2024, 7:29pm; Reply: 2
She’s been a breath of fresh air at the club . She will be missed but hopefully replaced with someone as capable.
Posted by: malkamalka, February 9, 2024, 8:07pm; Reply: 3
She certainly had a big mess to sort out when she arrived.
Posted by: always grimsby, February 9, 2024, 8:39pm; Reply: 4
Well done Debbie onwards & upwards
You have certainly brought the club forward in some tough times some very memorable some not so

You will always be welcome here UTM
Posted by: wuffing, February 9, 2024, 8:47pm; Reply: 5
Well, she certainly stood out in her role didn't she, bringing loads of enthusiasm and desire into the club and certainly wore her heart on her sleeve; always talking openly and positively about all things GTFC.

Standing ovation on the pitch shortly before kick-off would be really really nice me thinks?!
Posted by: moosey_club, February 9, 2024, 9:58pm; Reply: 6
Remember little old us when you get to the F.A Top Table.
Posted by: forza ivano, February 9, 2024, 10:02pm; Reply: 7
Going to miss you Debbie. The very epitome of how the club has prospered n moved forward from the neanderthal days of the previous merlot swilling incumbent
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 9, 2024, 10:53pm; Reply: 8
Bye Debbie you have been brilliant.

Anybody know where her new office is ?

If it's in London she won't get to many town home games.
Posted by: DB, February 9, 2024, 11:53pm; Reply: 9
A CEO who admitted that she knew nothing about running a football club. She has done an excellent job and proved her doubters wrong. Also she has set a high bar for her successor and I wish her well in her new job.
Posted by: fishboyUTM, February 10, 2024, 9:22am; Reply: 10
Not sure we ever got to know her beyond the forced permanent smile. That said, did more than the previous CEO who was never heard from.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 5:56am