Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: thefish, February 6, 2024, 9:06pm
This week, the guys are joined by a special guest in the form of EFL expert pundit Gabriel Sutton. He gives his assessment on Grimsby’s January transfer window arrivals and departures, stand out signings to look out for elsewhere in League Two and our prospects for next season.

He then assists in looking back at the 0-0 draw and a much needed clean sheet against Accrington, previews our chances against table topping Stockport next weekend and answers fans’ questions submitted via Twitter.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/view-from-the-findus/id1695802344?i=1000644308465
Posted by: spikelias, February 6, 2024, 9:50pm; Reply: 1
Great Pod guys, I enjoy it every time it's done. Good to have two (that I know of?) decent Town pods. I applaud the effort of all involved.

Keep them coming!
Posted by: mariner91, February 6, 2024, 10:16pm; Reply: 2
Really enjoying VFTF so far and this week's episode is also really good. It's great to have the outside perspective of someone knowledgeable like Gab. Keep up the good work.
Posted by: StacyColdicotts_hairline, February 7, 2024, 10:30am; Reply: 3
Really good pod
Posted by: wiggers, February 7, 2024, 1:06pm; Reply: 4
Yup agree, just finished listening to the latest episode. Really enjoyed it.
Posted by: Mappers, February 7, 2024, 4:47pm; Reply: 5
Nostalgia of 'The Brightlights' and memories of sticky feet in various local music venues back in the day does it for me .

Good listen
Posted by: Abdul19, February 7, 2024, 8:31pm; Reply: 6
First time I'd listened and thought it was decent. Added to my list 👍
Posted by: DB, February 7, 2024, 9:12pm; Reply: 7
I don't normally do podcasts but thank you to 'thefish' for drawing my attention to it on this thread. I enjoyed it and will listen to it more.
Posted by: Yarborough Vaults, February 8, 2024, 5:46am; Reply: 8
Both Town podcasts are quality. Never heard of Gabriel Sutton before but enjoyed hearing his views on this one.
Posted by: Ruston AT, February 8, 2024, 7:08am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults
Both Town podcasts are quality. Never heard of Gabriel Sutton before but enjoyed hearing his views on this one.

Agree with this statement, I look forward to listening to both pod casts. Well done DN35 and View from the Findus.
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 8, 2024, 12:55pm; Reply: 10
Never heard of him.
Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 9:27am