Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Spurn boy, February 5, 2024, 7:43pm
Whatever opinions you have of our friend Colin ( Neil Warnock) the fact that at the age of 75 he has taken on the job of manager of Aberdeen until the end of the season shows the determination of someone who does not know when to give in. I really hope I still have the same ambitions in life if and when I reach that age. He may not be everyone’s favourite person with some of his views but he’s not finished yet.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 5, 2024, 9:37pm; Reply: 1
Earnt his what now seem opportunities of easy money, troubleshooting short term appointments were he tends to achieve some improvements.
Can't stand the bloke personally but he has value in what he provides
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 5, 2024, 9:48pm; Reply: 2
Sam allardyce would’ve been the same if he hadn’t burnt his bridges
Posted by: grimps, February 6, 2024, 4:24am; Reply: 3
Quoted from moosey_club
Earnt his what now seem opportunities of easy money, troubleshooting short term appointments were he tends to achieve some improvements.
Can't stand the bloke personally but he has value in what he provides

I doubt he's doing it for the money now . he just loves being involved
Posted by: Maringer, February 6, 2024, 10:22am; Reply: 4
It's one heck of a commute from Cornwall, that's for sure.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, February 6, 2024, 12:32pm; Reply: 5
He's just going to go on and on isn't he? Will probably die in the midst of a relegation scrap in 8 clubs after Aberdeen. Definitely one of footballs characters.
Posted by: ginnywings, February 6, 2024, 1:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
He's just going to go on and on isn't he? Will probably die in the midst of a relegation scrap in 8 clubs after Aberdeen. Definitely one of footballs characters.

Doing a "Jock Stein".
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 3:20am