Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: gtfc_chris, January 27, 2024, 3:15pm
Has anyone else ever had a scenario whereby you purchase a match pass but then it doesn’t reflect when you click ‘Watch Live’?

Currently in America, 8 hours behind, got up early to get sorted it tells me I own the package yet trying to watch it says I have no pass.

Emailed the link but I won’t hold my breath on them having someone answer me or sort inside the next 5 minutes, any tech based people able to help?

Missed the Notts Co game after getting hammered the night before and sleeping in, woke up early for Harrogate only to see it postponed so I’m finally here and the bloody thing won’t work!! Annoyed is an understatement!
Posted by: LocalLadGTFC, January 27, 2024, 3:15pm; Reply: 1
I bought the monthly pass and it worked, so the issue is with the Tranmere game link
Posted by: chipsandgravy, January 27, 2024, 3:16pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from gtfc_chris
Has anyone else ever had a scenario whereby you purchase a match pass but then it doesn’t reflect when you click ‘Watch Live’?

Currently in America, 8 hours behind, got up early to get sorted it tells me I own the package yet trying to watch it says I have no pass.

Emailed the link but I won’t hold my breath on them having someone answer me or sort inside the next 5 minutes, any tech based people able to help?

Missed the Notts Co game after getting hammered the night before and sleeping in, woke up early for Harrogate only to see it postponed so I’m finally here and the bloody thing won’t work!! Annoyed is an understatement!

There's alot of us with the same problem
Posted by: Mikey_345, January 27, 2024, 3:18pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from chipsandgravy

There's alot of us with the same problem

Month pass works mate
Posted by: Masirah Mariner, January 27, 2024, 3:55pm; Reply: 4
Stream was finally up just before half-time for me.
Posted by: gtfc_chris, January 27, 2024, 3:55pm; Reply: 5
Thanks for advice guys. Bought the monthly pass and all sorted.
Posted by: davmariner, January 27, 2024, 11:55pm; Reply: 6
Anyone know if Mariners TV streaming will continue if we get relegated?
Posted by: lukeo, January 28, 2024, 3:29am; Reply: 7
Download the app on your phone (unless it's iPhone ofcourse) or make sure you take your firestick everywhere with you  ;D
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 4:43pm