Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 22, 2024, 5:09pm
With Blundell Park on the other side of the back garden, could this Cleethorpes house be just the ticket for a Mariners fan? If so, it's up for auction tomorrow morning.

[https://grimsbynews.blogspot.com](https://grimsbynews.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR2YhMvoAmX5FnAySi0cSMZpaY9SAWy8Ce58_FDgufFV5K_qIszs8_-BMtk)

Wonder if the club will be bidding
Posted by: immariner, January 22, 2024, 5:41pm; Reply: 1
The house at the end of Constitutional Ave adjacent the Osmond entrance is also currently for sale. Also got me thinking if a Town fan with deep pockets might be interested...
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 22, 2024, 5:56pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from immariner
The house at the end of Constitutional Ave adjacent the Osmond entrance is also currently for sale. Also got me thinking if a Town fan with deep pockets might be interested...

Surely it would be a start rent them out and should others become available it may give the club options in years to come
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 22, 2024, 6:55pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Surely it would be a start rent them out and should others become available it may give the club options in years to come

Make them available for trainees lodgings or convert into club shop, bar etc loads of options if the right money is available
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 22, 2024, 7:03pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Make them available for trainees lodgings or convert into club shop, bar etc loads of options if the right money is available

I was thinking along the lines of, being a start to a community landlord offering quality properties to rent just maybe it could take off and become part of the income needed for regeneration or relocating from small acorns giant Oakes grow
Posted by: denni266, January 22, 2024, 7:26pm; Reply: 5
I grew up in one of them houses  in fact the one that is up for sale at the moment on Harrington st..
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 22, 2024, 7:47pm; Reply: 6

Once you start renting them out, which is a good deed, you suddenly become evil when you want to evict everyone to build your new stadium on it.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 22, 2024, 7:52pm; Reply: 7
Can’t find the property on Alsopps website
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, January 22, 2024, 7:59pm; Reply: 8
If we've completed abandoned the idea of relocation then it's certainly worth bidding to support future opportunities. It's not like the club would lose any money on this either way.
Posted by: The Caterham Mariner, January 22, 2024, 8:47pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Can’t find the property on Alsopps website

Lot 9 - Cleethorpes (Current Catalogue) for tomorrow' s auction being live streamed.
I hope  it goes to a Grimbarian / Town Fan/ or Club related investor.
Not me though my wife and family don't share the dream and would burn me at stake!!
Same as the "Parkie's House" in Peoples Park or
The ultimate "Bond Villian" residence  a Humber fort
UTM
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 22, 2024, 9:22pm; Reply: 10
I can see Bremerton Ave but not Harrington St.
The former would suit.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 22, 2024, 10:02pm; Reply: 11
Didn't it say it had a sitting tenant ? Possibly why the asking price is as low as that...could have a long term tenancy agreement.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 23, 2024, 7:24pm; Reply: 12
It was sold for £50,000 buyers name not declared
Posted by: Simon, January 23, 2024, 9:58pm; Reply: 13
It was sold for £50,000 buyers name not declared

I know a man that might have bought it  :P

Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 8:50pm