Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Blundellite, December 29, 2023, 9:38pm
Can we all be at peace for a few days now. Great result and happy new year to one and all. Well payed lads
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), December 29, 2023, 9:49pm; Reply: 1
As one of the doom posters earlier this week I’m happy to stick my head back over the parapet and say I’m absolutely delighted with the result.

Have to say though, Salford look like they’re going down with Sutton.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 29, 2023, 9:54pm; Reply: 2
Great performance that totally dominant after the first minute.Pleased for all concerned especially Harry Clifton who's had a lot of stick lately and doubly so for Harvey Cartwright getting a clean sheet. MOTM could have been any really but I'm giving it Waterfall. UTM
Posted by: forza ivano, December 29, 2023, 9:58pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Great performance that totally dominant after the first minute.Pleased for all concerned especially Harry Clifton who's had a lot of stick lately and doubly so for Harvey Cartwright getting a clean sheet. MOTM could have been any really but I'm giving it Waterfall. UTM

Good post.liked the way waterfall was talking  organising n calming. He also was careful n solid with his passing. Whether hes the man, going forward ,is debatable  but tonight he was just what we needed
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 29, 2023, 10:00pm; Reply: 4
Now we go into our next home game undefeated in 2024  ;D
Posted by: denni266, December 29, 2023, 10:04pm; Reply: 5
The thing with Clifton is he keeps getting played in the middle when he is much more suited to being out on the left where he plays his best , Thats the trouble with being a jack of all trades they tend to be put where there is a gap to be filled
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 29, 2023, 10:07pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Blundellite
Can we all be at peace for a few days now. Great result and happy new year to one and all. Well payed lads

Let’s hope so. And let’s help the lads back it up on Monday. 6 points from 12 over the holiday period would be decent enough.
Posted by: wuffing, December 29, 2023, 10:07pm; Reply: 7
Great result tonight AND if Carlsberg did football supporters..........
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, December 29, 2023, 10:11pm; Reply: 8
Thank goodness
Some optimism to build on

We might all enjoy the rest of the season now…..
Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 4:22pm