Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, December 23, 2023, 10:11am
Due to very late unforeseen circumstances I can’t make it up to the game today. I’ve got 1 adult and 2 kids tickets for the Osmond. If anyone knows anyone who would like these and can’t afford or finding it hard £ wise to take their kids to the game I’d be happy to send them my ticket qr codes . Genuine people only please ! DM me and I’ll arrange with you.
Posted by: DB, December 23, 2023, 10:54am; Reply: 1
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Due to very late unforeseen circumstances I can’t make it up to the game today. I’ve got 1 adult and 2 kids tickets for the Osmond. If anyone knows anyone who would like these and can’t afford or finding it hard £ wise to take their kids to the game I’d be happy to send them my ticket qr codes . Genuine people only please ! DM me and I’ll arrange with you.

Fantastic gesture at this time of year, well done. I hope you have a taker.

Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 23, 2023, 10:55am; Reply: 2

Top man !
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 23, 2023, 11:35am; Reply: 3

It won’t make it, but this should be post of the week.

I doth my bobble hat to you L I T S
Posted by: Poojah, December 23, 2023, 11:39am; Reply: 4
Ditto. PM if you want my seat in the lower.
Posted by: ska face, December 23, 2023, 11:46am; Reply: 5
Gonna cause havoc with lukeo’s seat count this…
Posted by: lukeo, December 23, 2023, 12:45pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ska face
Gonna cause havoc with lukeo’s seat count this…

Fuming!

In all seriousness great jesture and I hope someone takes the tickets... if not make sure you send them back for my peace of mind 😄 utm
Posted by: Poojah, December 23, 2023, 1:31pm; Reply: 7
Mine still available if anyone wants it.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, December 23, 2023, 2:17pm; Reply: 8
Lovely gestures.

Merry Christmas to all
Posted by: oochiad, December 23, 2023, 4:00pm; Reply: 9
It’s halftime, I’m thinking of leaving does anyone want my seat?!? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 23, 2023, 4:17pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from oochiad
It’s halftime, I’m thinking of leaving does anyone want my seat?!? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The Gimreaper might have it on this showing !?1?

Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 11:54pm