Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 16, 2023, 9:48am
I dont often get chance to catch up on podcasts and the like, but I’ve just been sent this little snippet from undr the cosh. Not a lot of people like the Dorking wanderers manager/owner/ballboy/tea lady Marc White, but fair okay to him, in my opinion, he’s absolutely spot on with this.

Posted by: SteffiMariner, December 16, 2023, 10:31am; Reply: 1
Erm, I think you've missed something. Or I have,
Posted by: moosey_club, December 16, 2023, 10:35am; Reply: 2
Don't know the full story of Dorking but on the headlines going from a team of mates self funding a Saturday team to where they are now is pretty remarkable and I believe he was one of the original group of players too.

Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 16, 2023, 11:28am; Reply: 3
Says it how it is and ruffles feathers the powers that be hate him , I think he’s a breath of fresh air  
Posted by: wuffing, December 16, 2023, 5:31pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
I dont often get chance to catch up on podcasts and the like, but I’ve just been sent this little snippet from undr the cosh. Not a lot of people like the Dorking wanderers manager/owner/ballboy/tea lady Marc White, but fair okay to him, in my opinion, he’s absolutely spot on with this.

Listened to him on talk sport on the way home from work.... enjoyed it that much I slowed down so I could catch it all
Posted by: tashee69, December 16, 2023, 8:38pm; Reply: 5
I’ve watched quite a few of them. Surprising how often ex town players from years ago get brought up.  Aidan Davison crops up on a few occasions, generally being the part of a nutter lol, and Wayne Burnett was quite a “character” when he was younger.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 12:11am