Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: lukeo, December 15, 2023, 5:46pm
Yes it's cheeky. Yes I'm skint 😄

Any ST holders not used the '£5er for a friend'?

Cutting a long story short I'm coming up to Grimsby for my grandads funeral next Friday. So I'm staying an extra day to take my other grandad who's supported town all his life to the game. He's got dementia so my mum is also going to have to come which means a big expense just before Christmas for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you're travelling tomorrow have a safe journey and I'll see you at Newport. UTM
Posted by: moosey_club, December 15, 2023, 6:05pm; Reply: 1
I thought Crewe was the last game that was applicable for ?
Posted by: Mappers, December 15, 2023, 6:25pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from lukeo
Yes it's cheeky. Yes I'm skint 😄

Any ST holders not used the '£5er for a friend'?

Cutting a long story short I'm coming up to Grimsby for my grandads funeral next Friday. So I'm staying an extra day to take my other grandad who's supported town all his life to the game. He's got dementia so my mum is also going to have to come which means a big expense just before Christmas for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you're travelling tomorrow have a safe journey and I'll see you at Newport. UTM

I'm not about for the Harrogate game  , you could have my ticket and just move the seat so it would be a quid , DM if u want it bud .
Posted by: lukeo, December 15, 2023, 6:35pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from moosey_club
I thought Crewe was the last game that was applicable for ?

You are correct i read the original article wrong on the OS. My apologise all, happy for the thread to be removed
Posted by: moosey_club, December 16, 2023, 1:58am; Reply: 4
Quoted from lukeo

You are correct i read the original article wrong on the OS. My apologise all, happy for the thread to be removed

Fck me...so I was right??????
Jeeeez , what are the chances??
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 3:15pm