Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: MarinerDevil, December 2, 2023, 12:27pm
I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but what on Earth was going on here?

Tweet 1730709327009181787 will appear here...
Posted by: It Bites, December 2, 2023, 12:35pm; Reply: 1
Jesus that looks fishy
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, December 2, 2023, 1:07pm; Reply: 2
3 goals given away with defending worse than the keystone cops.  
Posted by: Chalky, December 2, 2023, 1:08pm; Reply: 3
I was at the game and thought at the time that he just slipped over as it was bleeding freezing,worst still was that it happened in the first minute

Our defence is woeful and there’s gonna have to be some changes in the January window otherwise we won’t even make the playoffs never mind get promoted ,we got away with it last season but we aren’t at league higher
Posted by: chaos33, December 2, 2023, 2:03pm; Reply: 4
I mean, that makes our defence look watertight
Posted by: Kris2, December 2, 2023, 2:25pm; Reply: 5
Notts County also managed to score twice, one being a worldie and the other making the Shrews defence look suspect as they had ample time to clear the ball but stood off it waiting for the Notts player to shoot into the corner. Either this match needs investigating as I wonder what odds you'd get for a 2:3 home loss with a Bowman hat-trick in this game, or the Notts county defence are so terrifyingly out of their depth this is what happens.

Considering that they've kept a lot of their team together for years since being in the NL it could be that L1 opposition is a step too far as they've been doing okay in L2 though their fans often criticise the defence. Maybe it's also the magic of the cup that makes weird things happen.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 2, 2023, 2:36pm; Reply: 6
If I was throwing a match I'd definitely do something really calamitous in the first minute  ;D
Posted by: realist, December 2, 2023, 2:51pm; Reply: 7
Is Hurst coaching there?
Posted by: supertown, December 2, 2023, 2:57pm; Reply: 8
That defending defies belief
Posted by: grimps, December 2, 2023, 6:46pm; Reply: 9
I’d be checking their Paddy Power accounts
Posted by: moosey_club, December 3, 2023, 9:24am; Reply: 10
They have been over playing out the back for a while, Rose's goal was a gift from them at their place.
Posted by: JBazza, December 4, 2023, 1:26am; Reply: 11
Sayin it again and again.

If you look at their offensive play Notts County is easily in top 6 level of the League One.
Unfortunately their defensive never left the national league level and they will only go as far as their defense will let them if they dont finally upgrade on their end.
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2023, 5:52pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from JBazza

If you look at their offensive play Notts County is easily in top 6 level of the League One.
Iam aware of one of their players John Bostock who was once offered a long  contract by Barcelona as a young and upcoming player as well as being tracked by Man United , Liverpool and Chelsea which he rejected to stay in London and continue his development on the advice of his parents.

Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 12:03pm