Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Grimsby Is Not In Yorkshire, November 15, 2023, 2:16pm
Are there any from last night? I can’t find any but my IT skills are that of a single called amoeba.
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 15, 2023, 2:24pm; Reply: 1
For some reason they don't appear to have materialised anywhere yet. The only ones i've seen from last night are the Horsham v Barnsley match (two nice goals from John McAtee) which are presumably available because it was broadcast live on ITV4. Clearly the FA or BBC or ITV or whoever is responsible for producing them aren't particularly arsed about getting them out in a reasonable timeframe when there aren't any big teams involved.
Posted by: Poojah, November 15, 2023, 2:32pm; Reply: 2
Well that’s a thoroughly disappointing thread title. On the plus side, I now understand how my mum and dad feel when they look at me.
Posted by: Grimsby Is Not In Yorkshire, November 15, 2023, 2:48pm; Reply: 3
Apologies dude, I should have added a "?"  ;)
Posted by: Mayaman, November 15, 2023, 3:34pm; Reply: 4
Been waiting to see them all day.  OK OK.  I am seven hours ahead but there's no excuse not to be working overnight in this day and age.
Posted by: supertown, November 15, 2023, 3:45pm; Reply: 5
The goals are on page 16 of the match thread
Posted by: Grimsby Is Not In Yorkshire, November 15, 2023, 4:16pm; Reply: 6
Brilliant. Ta
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 15, 2023, 4:24pm; Reply: 7
Highlights are now on the BBC web site.
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 15, 2023, 4:25pm; Reply: 8
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67402860
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 15, 2023, 4:26pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Chrisblor
For some reason they don't appear to have materialised anywhere yet. The only ones i've seen from last night are the Horsham v Barnsley match (two nice goals from John McAtee) which are presumably available because it was broadcast live on ITV4. Clearly the FA or BBC or ITV or whoever is responsible for producing them aren't particularly arsed about getting them out in a reasonable timeframe when there aren't any big teams involved.

What the f*ck is going on with Barnsley's kit? It's a monstrosity. Are they sponsored by the US army or something?
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 15, 2023, 4:34pm; Reply: 10

What the f*ck is going on with Barnsley's kit? It's a monstrosity. Are they sponsored by the US army or something?

It's an homage to this stinker from the late 80s:

Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 15, 2023, 4:39pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Chrisblor

It's an homage to this stinker from the late 80s:

Yikes!
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 15, 2023, 5:51pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Les Brechin

Thanks for that Les 👍🏻
Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 11:03pm