Announced that Graham Alexander is their new boss

That’s that one ticked off the list then

oh good, we've dodged a bullet there - rapidly becoming a serial failure
Posted by: ginnywings, November 6, 2023, 5:26pm; Reply: 2
He must interview well.
Posted by: DB, November 6, 2023, 5:31pm; Reply: 3
At least he knows he was second choice.
Posted by: LocalLadGTFC, November 6, 2023, 6:00pm; Reply: 4
Given a man who's been at 7 clubs in 10 years a 3 year deal... utter madness  ;D
Posted by: fishcake63, November 6, 2023, 6:05pm; Reply: 5
Be gone in a year at most with a big payout like somebody says above must be brilliant in interview
Posted by: ska face, November 8, 2023, 10:20am; Reply: 6
Not surprising to see Bradford struggling (in a relative sense) given their CEO is a 32-year-old former communications dogsbody. The bloke is apparently loathed by the fans and, from this interview, you can see why - he’s an absolute wānkstain!

Tweet 1722003114453004349 will appear here...
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, November 8, 2023, 12:44pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ska face
Not surprising to see Bradford struggling (in a relative sense) given their CEO is a 32-year-old former communications dogsbody. The bloke is apparently loathed by the fans and, from this interview, you can see why - he’s an absolute wānkstain!

What an inspirational leader, would make JSF look charismatic…
Posted by: male private Nale, November 8, 2023, 2:18pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC
Given a man who's been at 7 clubs in 10 years a 3 year deal... utter madness  ;D

Not a mad as giving vernam one
Posted by: mariner91, November 8, 2023, 2:27pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from ska face

32?! Where's he grown up? Chernobyl?! I know Bradford is rough but fook me.
Posted by: diehardmariner, November 8, 2023, 3:33pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from ska face

Posted by: pontoonlew, November 8, 2023, 7:27pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from diehardmariner

You would think that with a background in communications, regardless of how good he was at it, the basics of 'don't smirk when you're being filmed' would be something he's aware of.

Only second to 'if you're trying to hide your bald spot, don't lean your head down in front of the camera'.

He's an absolute sharp object.  I was no fan of Philip Day or indeed the way club handled Covid restrictions etc.  But his whole attitude here showed him up to be the arrogant and self-absorbed moron he is. https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bradford-city-grimsby-town-coronavirus-4554679

It really winds me up reading that article because it reminds me quite how much Phil Day copulated us that season. Holloway gets all the flack but it was Phil Day who inexplicably didn’t offer Vernam a contract when all he needed to do was match his salary again, it was Day who sent us into a season with the bizarre attitude that the season probably wouldn’t finish and it was Day who made intercourse ups like the one in the article on a regular basis.

A big town fan and a nice guy he might be, but the guy didn’t know his bottom from his elbow and it goes under the radar how big his part was in our relegation season.
Posted by: Mariner_09, November 9, 2023, 4:21pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from pontoonlew

It really winds me up reading that article because it reminds me quite how much Phil Day copulated us that season. Holloway gets all the flack but it was Phil Day who inexplicably didn’t offer Vernam a contract when all he needed to do was match his salary again, it was Day who sent us into a season with the bizarre attitude that the season probably wouldn’t finish and it was Day who made intercourse ups like the one in the article on a regular basis.

A big town fan and a nice guy he might be, but the guy didn’t know his bottom from his elbow and it goes under the radar how big his part was in our relegation season.

Probably unfair to lay too much blame at Day's door. He was just a puppet, we all know who was pulling the strings.
Print page generated: May 13, 2024, 1:17pm