Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, October 30, 2023, 4:41pm
Tweet 1719022788567036092 will appear here...
Posted by: It Bites, October 30, 2023, 4:49pm; Reply: 1
That’s what happens when you’re not good enough
Posted by: ginnywings, October 30, 2023, 5:03pm; Reply: 2
Most of them committed by Conteh and Clifton. Both were leading the league in fouls last time I looked, which is probably why they have both been suspended, although Conteh is in 1st place for tackles won.

Danny Rose is the most fouled player in league 2.

Someone on another thread said we have a top rated midfield, and the Lincoln fan who posts on here also said something along the same lines; that a scout he talked to also rated our midfield as a strength, and yet most fans think it's our biggest weakness.  :-/
Posted by: jimgtfc, October 30, 2023, 5:07pm; Reply: 3
All makes sense, never seen so many scrappy, stop start games as this season.
Posted by: toontown, October 30, 2023, 6:58pm; Reply: 4
Didn't we actually commit one of the most fouls last season as well, I seem to remember we were 'leading' that table at one point.

It's odd cos we were constantly seemed to come up against sides who were more streetwise than us in terms of moaning to the red and it felt like we were too nice.
Posted by: moosey_club, October 30, 2023, 8:31pm; Reply: 5
If we could keep the ball better we wouldn't need to compete for it so much.....add to that the falling over of the opposition and our infuriating habit of going into the back of players a bit late for absolutely no reason then we could soon drop down the table.
Posted by: HerveJosse, October 30, 2023, 9:26pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings
Most of them committed by Conteh and Clifton. Both were leading the league in fouls last time I looked, which is probably why they have both been suspended, although Conteh is in 1st place for tackles won.

Danny Rose is the most fouled player in league 2.

Someone on another thread said we have a top rated midfield, and the Lincoln fan who posts on here also said something along the same lines; that a scout he talked to also rated our midfield as a strength, and yet most fans think it's our biggest weakness.  :-/

That’s data for you
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 6:05pm