Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Jammin242, October 28, 2023, 9:39am
From deepest darkest Norfolk, I'm just getting on the road for another away day, hoping we can put an end to this unlucky run and turn around our form.

We need to put aside our different opinions and rally!! Let's all get behind the lads! Let's make the twelfth man count UTM!

Posted by: Yarborough Vaults, October 28, 2023, 9:43am; Reply: 1
Thinking a 0-0 will allow some of the swollen phaluses to subside a bit. They've been charging around on here in a real sausage party.

Let's get back to the business of backing Town and keeping some perspective.
Posted by: lukeo, October 28, 2023, 10:38am; Reply: 2
Safe journey fella. I'm heading off shortly to catch the train to Exeter to watch them beat the gIMPS.

Up the mariners. Sing loud and proud. I'll have an ear piece in listening
Posted by: jimgtfc, October 28, 2023, 11:11am; Reply: 3
Let’s have some noise today eh? Really back the lads! Forget the last few weeks for a couple of hours and sing your hearts out! UTM!
Posted by: Poojah, October 28, 2023, 11:28am; Reply: 4
Just arrived at that little boozer on Donny station. Everywhere feels quiet. The calm before the storm. Today cannot be uneventful, can it?

I haven’t felt the desire for a win in a “regular” game like this for a long time. In fact it almost feels like a one-off occasion.

Come on Town!!
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, October 28, 2023, 1:01pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Poojah
Just arrived at that little boozer on Donny station. Everywhere feels quiet. The calm before the storm. Today cannot be uneventful, can it?

I haven’t felt the desire for a win in a “regular” game like this for a long time. In fact it almost feels like a one-off occasion.

Come on Town!!

That’s weird I feel exactly the same - like a big cup game. Is it because if we lose it’s the end of something…
Posted by: AdamHaddock, October 28, 2023, 1:39pm; Reply: 6
I can't remember the name but there is a pub between Donny station and McDonald's with a Hewitt's Grimsby Ales sign.
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, October 28, 2023, 1:42pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from AdamHaddock
I can't remember the name but there is a pub between Donny station and McDonald's with a Hewitt's Grimsby Ales sign.

Tweet 1718240588846231774 will appear here...

Posted by: DB, October 28, 2023, 1:52pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Jammin242
From deepest darkest Norfolk, I'm just getting on the road for another away day, hoping we can put an end to this unlucky run and turn around our form.

We need to put aside our different opinions and rally!! Let's all get behind the lads! Let's make the twelfth man count UTM!

Have a safe journey to the match and back, here's hoping for a win to help you on your travels.

Print page generated: May 14, 2024, 1:32pm