Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: tanga_the_indestructible, October 24, 2023, 3:30pm
Anyone know what’s on offer. Only have tickets to Main so does that exclude us from Fanzone? Ta x
Posted by: ska face, October 24, 2023, 3:34pm; Reply: 1
Tweet 1716499727372681227 will appear here...

Anyone can get into the fanzone, from what I remember. Just make sure to give yourself enough time to walk round to the Main Stand entrance on Harrington St, as you’ll not be able to go through the ground.
Posted by: tanga_the_indestructible, October 24, 2023, 3:47pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from ska face
Tweet 1716499727372681227 will appear here...

Anyone can get into the fanzone, from what I remember. Just make sure to give yourself enough time to walk round to the Main Stand entrance on Harrington St, as you’ll not be able to go through the ground.

Thanks mate 🙏🏻
Posted by: Lost in Lincoln, October 24, 2023, 3:53pm; Reply: 3
Anyone know what’s on offer. Only have tickets to Main so does that exclude us from Fanzone? Ta x

You can go in fan zone, just show your ticket  :)
Posted by: crusty ole pie, October 24, 2023, 4:18pm; Reply: 4
Pulled pork bun in the lower findus last match was like the result AWFUL
Posted by: Youngy, October 24, 2023, 4:25pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Pulled pork bun in the lower findus last match was like the result AWFUL

Food in the lower is shocking compared to the rest of the ground. The new food vendor in the Fanzone is loads better, good pies.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 24, 2023, 5:50pm; Reply: 6
I am sure the two Colchester fans won't complain if anybody in the main take a short cut through the away section in the Osmond to reach the fans zone.
Posted by: Dave Gilberts Left Peg, October 24, 2023, 9:56pm; Reply: 7

Paul hurst on toast is a favourite
Posted by: davmariner, October 25, 2023, 12:38am; Reply: 8
Never understand why people feel compelled to eat the excrement and overpriced food served up at football matches.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 27, 2023, 7:59am; Reply: 9
Quoted from davmariner
Never understand why people feel compelled to eat the excrement and overpriced food served up at football matches.

Because they are hungry?
Posted by: Sandford1981, October 27, 2023, 8:29am; Reply: 10
Quoted from davmariner

Of course you could eat elsewhere or before you go but it’s part of the routine isn’t it?
The food quality and choice change over time, but our habits generally don’t. It’s almost cultural to eat and drink something in or around the ground when going to the match and is part of that magic (even when it’s excrement and perhaps more so)
Be it the religiously tucking in to a king size twix and hot chocolate as a kid, ramming myself full of MDS as a youth or waiting forever for a excrement pint later on in years it’s all part of the experience!
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 5:25am